Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Fair enough but he still got plenty of game time under Van Gaal.

Jose gave him the road.

I think personally that shaw injury was a huge blow. It finished shaws career almost. Himself and depay had linked up really well for a few games.

Young was in left back then I think and it didnā€™t work for depay. He probably shouldnā€™t have been sold but Jose wanted a heap of young lads out. He was willing to sell martial as well and rashfords form wasnā€™t great under him either.

1 Like

Personal terms agreed with Reguilon. Just a fee to be agree with Madrid now.

Maybe its just me but ive never been massively impressed by Depay.

Confirmed.

While the team will take to the field wearing the jersey with accompanying white shorts and white socks, there will also be shorts and socks with the same pattern as the shirt, available for fans to buy.

Lovely Iā€™ve just ordered the full kit.

3 Likes

A pair of Sambas now and youā€™ll be looking mighty as you head down to the shop for the messages.

1 Like

Inspired by the club captainā€™s Greek odyssey?

I hope you didnt. Thats the kids kit I believe.

This is the adult one

1 Like

And they havenā€™t a single player that can cross a ball. Commentators will have a field day

What an awful jersey.

thatā€™ll induce epilepsy.

Thatā€™s an iconic jersey

1 Like

Man Utd Share price up 8%

Either Ed Woodword is after securing a deal with some Washing Up Liquid company in the Far East or else Sancho signing is imminent.

Similar move occured before the re-signing of Pogba a few years ago.

I reckon itā€™s jersey sales

Sancho was due a ā‚¬1.5m bonus from Dortmund upon playing his 11th International, which he did tonight.

1 Like

Cc @Spidey

1 Like

Iā€™m reading heā€™s been shite in the past two games.