Manchester United Football Club 20/21

A fad? Chris Waddle has been saying it for 20 years mate and Iā€™ve been saying it as long as Iā€™ve been on here

Care to answer why Potter is a cunt?

ā€œMateā€ more of it. He black guarded Duffy.

He didnā€™t really. Duffy is fairly average and not suited to his style of play.

1 Like

Duffy is a bombscare with the ball at feet. Nothing personal. He also gave Connolly a chance when no other manager in the league probably would have

Duffy was one of their best player for years, he pushed him out of the club.

Duffy seemingly looked like Bambi on ice for Celtic the other night . He wasnā€™t ā€œblaggarded ā€œ

He has two goals scored already.

Whatā€™s your address. Iā€™ll send you down a nice tinfoil hat.

1 Like

Thatā€™s Just professional football. He has improved them significantly.

Heā€™s useless for Ireland as well.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Ah I see you just want to WUM again.

Duffy played in 19 PL games last season despite not suiting the system at all and then was allowed to leave on a very favourable deal to the club he supports this summer. Seems like Brighton and Potter treated him very well to me

2 Likes

What happened with the peno at the end? It was awarded after the full-time whistle? On avar check for what?

Handball

1 Like

He is. He canā€™t trap a ball. A grand fella to head a few balls but heā€™s a very average footballer. Any team looking to push into mid table and further wonā€™t have Duffy in it.

He doesnā€™t suit the managers style of play. Itā€™s as simple as that. He seems very overrated by Irish fans.

So you want to refer to the cons and ignore the pros then? Id be laughing to myself too.

How many did he start?

Because the full time whistle had gone, what would have happened if Brighton left the field and didnā€™t bother with the peno? Have the rules been addressed so that they have to stay? Very bizarreā€¦