Manchester United Football Club 20/21

As much as I hate Man Utd I can only laugh at that shite. You’d be fucking embarrassed to win like that. Brighton hit the woodwork 3 times in the first half hour alone.

The Liverpool fans weekend is ruined already

Ah he was brilliant for us under O’Neill and McCarthy in fairness when we played a very backs to the wall style

Brighton’s own fault. They couldn’t defend for 30 seconds FFS.

1 Like

Yes he is good in that sort of system. That’s fair.

1. Does it matter? He played a decent number of games despite not suiting the manager’s style at all and then was let go on a very favourable deal

But but but but the whistle had gone

1 Like

We all know what Duffy brings from set pieces and I would imagine he will get plenty of goals for Celtic in set pieces .

However he is bit cumbersome on the deck and slow to turn . He had great attitude and is a decent enough player but the idea he was badly treated at Brighton doesn’t stack .

Liverpool fans aren’t worried about relegation 6 pointers. I’m intrigued to know what the rules are, no more.

Didn’t see the match but if it should have been a pen then VAR did the right thing

No ifs and no buts

Ok. Thanks for that…

No problems mate :+1:

1 Like

There is no sympathy …

Ole nearly died there.

Ferdinand and Joe Cole spot on… Connolly should have had a peno.

1 Like

It’s fair to say they are seething at this stage :joy:

That’s the type of result on the road that wins titles. Battered but unbowed. The resolve and character to dig in and get the three points. The United and Ole haters are seething.

It’s two games into the season. I can’t get over the reaction to results. I’d start looking at the table after ten games.