Manchester United Football Club 20/21

I like Dalot to be honest and donā€™t think heā€™s been given a proper go. He reminds me of Pique at the same age and Iā€™d like to see him in the middle.

Much as Iā€™d like to see Lingard away I cannot see it happening as he can cover too many positions in cup games.

I think itā€™s a ploy cos Dortmund were interested in him as well.

I think man united have too big of a squad. Have a squad of 18 or 19 players and use younger players.

I dunno heā€™s very one footed and seems have badly fallen out of favour with ole for whatever reason. I did like him at the start too though. Iā€™d say smalling could be off as well.

By god.

Shit car parking space though

Hopefully he plays well anyway.

An option to buy for an Italian club means a one year loan and loan him again next year

Both arsenal and utd will struggle for top 4

Arsenal wonā€™t get near top four. They couldnā€™t get outside their own penalty box last night.

They looked good in their failure to do so though. If Liverpool hadnā€™t been so sloppy they could have ran up a big score.

Aubameyang will score 20+ goals for them which will put them close.

You wouldnā€™t assume that watching him last night.

Van De Beekā€™s agent sticking his beak in.

Theyā€™ve made a huge mistake

Hard to imagine young Donny didnt have anything to do with this ā€¦ Iā€™d say the agent is only parroting the Beak here.

1 Like

Normally I would say give it time in situations like this but he needs to be fucked out on his ear before the window slams shut.

Donny is only a cod

Maitland Niles to Utd? #herewego