Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Cavani signing seems to have Liverpool fans out in force on a Saturday evening which usually means it’s a good signing.

How did you reach that conclusion? Because paying over the odds for washed up South American forward players has worked out well for Man Yoo in the recent past?

Proper financial backing. united are lucky to have such generous owners.

They’ll build a statue to Malcolm Glazer outside Old Trafford yet.

He’s signing on a free transfer.

They should have already. He waved them from the shit storm Ferguson left them in

1 Like

Did he not sign for Lyon last week?

He doesn’t seem to care about profits he just throws money at every problem. They are lucky to have him

1 Like

He has no sell on value. How is it great business? They are hardly paying him peanuts.

You are basically swapping Cavani for smalling for the season. Who do you think will be of more benefit to the team? Cavani or Smalling?

You’ve wanted youth to be given it’s chance, as has Solskjaer; what better way to do this than by getting a washed up striker from a pub league

2 Likes

What about the agents fees you can’t be happy about that?

No agent fees have been agreed.

When they are agreed I’d imagine you’ll be raging? You’ve take a strong position on it already, you’ll hardly back track? I’d be very disappointed in you if you did

4 Likes

Rashford, martial, greenwood and James are all under 25. They will get plenty of games. I can’t see Cavani really getting in the way of any the younger players. It’s also only a one year deal so again it’s extremely low risk. It is an absolute no brainer.

Cavani will replace Igahlo in the squad and he’s leaving in December so I really don’t see any down side to it.

1 Like

Romano and Miguel have independently quoted the €10m agent fees. Hard to find a more credible duo

Why would I be angry now? I’ll make a judgment when it’s confirmed.

That’s not true. They’ve said the agent fees are to be worked out tomorrow.

How will he benefit the team there? He’s not there to pass on his wisdom to younger players. He’s going there to pick up a handy cheque. Atletico turned him away when he begged to join them because it was too much to pay.

What level of agents fees will you be happy with?