Manchester United Football Club 20/21

For what it’s worth I think Cavani will score plenty.

he will.

United have done this regularly - got an old guy or a fella on his last contract on the cheap to do a job

Zlatan
Michael Owen
Henrik Larsson
Cavani
Ighalo

2 Likes

I would put Rafael down as a success overall up there with the Ji Sung Park or fletcher, not world class but with in perfectly for fergies system

4 Likes

There has to be a good chance the league will be suspended in the next weeks. It’s bizarre to Penney on the sales of Romero, Jones, rojo, lingard etc.

Seeing what is happening in Liverpool surely means matches are going to start getting cancelled.

:rofl:

Wha?

Can’t see any of the major leagues being cancelled. Individual games may go and have to be rescheduled but that will be the height of it.

Just get them off the books.

Why have United bought telles is he not a right back? I though wan-bissacka is meant to be one of United’s bright sparks the last 18 months?

What do you refer to that is happening at liverpool @BruidheanChaorthainn?

No he’s a left back smark.

Thiago, mane and shaquri have all failed covid tests.

I hope all is well.

1 Like

Telles is a Left Back

I wonder what Utd spend on agent fees last few days? Must be huge?

1 Like

Surprised at these agents, who are normally shrewd fellows, sending their players to the one honourable club who won’t pay exhortbitant agent fees

I don’t get why people keep talking about agents fees.

:thinking:

Yes man united signed 5 players and spent 25 million on agent fees. Liverpool signed none and spent 40 million.

Can you see the difference?

Liverpool won the league?

2 Likes

They won the champions league?

2 Likes