Manchester United Football Club 20/21

So they mysteriously paid out 40 million to agents due to this?

Itā€™s more interesting Liverpool seem to get a high market value for players. Iā€™d imagine that is where the agent fees are going. Something doesnā€™t add up anyway because havenā€™t spent much in the past 3 seasons.

Few fellas caught in a pretty shabbily constructed web here.

Will utd get top 6 now with the new signings?

Itā€™s unusual because Iā€™ve been asked multiple times what man united spend on agent fees but when you actually look at the money they waste on transfer fees Iā€™m surprised they are on the 25 million mark.

Liverpoolā€™s fees are very unusual.

You are complaining about people talking about agentsā€™ fees. You were doing a lot of talking on the subject a matter of weeks ago; in fact, you brought it up originally

Yes but thereā€™s hardly anything wrong with 25 million for players last summer. I think they were behind Chelsea and city for the most paid.

I find it cash strapped Liverpool forked out 40 million and signed no players.

For the 2019 Summer Transfer Windows and 2020 Winter Transfer Window.

Liverpool (Ā£30.3m)
Manchester City (Ā£29m)
Manchester United (Ā£27.6m)
Chelsea (Ā£26.2m)

Yes that was the year previous to the one I linked above.

Liverpool spent Ā£30.3m on intermediaries compared with nearly Ā£44m the previous year, but that is still the most of any top-flight club.

1 Like

Yep but just clarifying before a load of lads started saying I was wrong without reading the article you linked.

So @BruidheanChaorthainn was wrong?

FA figures published every year do not amount to the total agentsā€™ fees agreed on the deals done in these transfer windows. As most of the fees are paid in instalments, the figures add up to the actual money paid by the clubs during the year.

ā€œThere are leagues within leaguesā€ as Gandalf said to bilbo

Miguel has spoken

Could be wrong but Iā€™m not sure he is as good as people make out.

1 Like

They finished 3rd last season. With five new signings and Dean Henderson as good as a 6th signing, youā€™d be expecting them to drive on.

Ole surely has had him scouted.

united would be as well off shooting him

ā€˜Harry has my full backing but was injured right before he was sent off so he might not play this weekendā€™.

Smooth Ole.

1 Like