Manchester United Football Club 20/21

The Greek cop who flogged the legs off him saying your careers over, no more football, you won’t play again is not too far away from being right now.

United has become a graveyard for the careers of young centre backs in the same way that Liverpool used to have an impact on the development of goalkeepers.

The jury is still out on if Liverpool is still a graveyard for keepers. Most start well and then go to pot. This latest fella is very good but is now starting to pick up regular injuries. His form, like VVD, has been ropey since around that Atletico Madrid game.

I know Alisson did not play v Madrid but since around then he has not been his top class self.

Pogba’s contract extended for a year, don’t know whether that’s a good thing or not.

If it means getting a fee for him when he goes in the summer or preferably January then it’s a good thing.

1 Like

I’d imagine that’s to just protect his value. I believe either him or the club could trigger the extension. That’s what my sources tell me.

1 Like

Here you go mate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Klopp possibly pulled off the greatest managerial feat of all time

:man_facepalming:

The Utd comedy show is some refreshing light entertainment in these troubling times.

3 Likes

Pogba dropped :thinking:

I think this could be offside.

Offside.

Captain Fantastic levels it up. @flattythehurdler evening will be ruined.

Newcastle are not very good. Man United should really be running out comfortable winners here.

Agreed. But never underestimate United’s ability to fuck it all up. This is harrowing viewing.

1 Like

What a fucking save by de Gea. That’s unbelievable

Two stonewallers for united not given

For penalties? They have a contract with the epl, one a game.

Mad penno decision