Manchester United Football Club 20/21

He was top 5 when he signed for united.

Yes, from Arsenal; I’m talking about from Italy or Spain. Besides, he had been 9th in Ballon D’Or voting the year he signed for Man Yoo

@the_man_himself will be on another level of seething when he signs for Man United.

1 Like

Never one of the top 5 players in the world

Yaya Toure was being played as a makeshift centre half at Barca

He was the heart beat of a treble winning team.

:laughing: He couldn’t get a game and then got brought in for the CL final as a makeshift centre half due to injuries

He started both legs of the semi final. I’m almost certain he started all the knock out games in a treble winning side.

Robinho is probably one of the very few examples, he was a big star when City got him. That was mainly to do with agents looking for a payday and Madrid politics though.

He started out of position at centre half because Puyol was injured. He wasn’t a top 10 player in that team, let alone a top 5 player in the world

2 Likes

You tried claim he wasn’t a starter. He started nearly every big game they played that season. Your horribly wrong yet again. He was the heart beat of the team. Trying to claim he wasn’t world class is simply silly.

A quick squint at the Ballon D’or voting for 2010, the year he signed for Man City, shows that Yaya Toure was not even in the top 20 that year

He started games because of injuries to other player. Namely Puyol, Rafa Marquez and Busquets at different times. He was not in their first 11.

You tried to claim he was one of the 5 best players in the world :laughing:

Torres another example of a world class player moving to the premier league from Spain.

One of the 5 best players in the world?

You’ve been kicked up and down the thread all day claiming world class players don’t sign for premier league teams. Take your beating.

Why do you keep saying this your making a complete fool out of yourself :joy: do you think English teams can sign the 6th best player in the world but not the fifth or something? Who’s ranking these players for you ? Match magazine ?

1 Like

:laughing: you clown

I never said world class players don’t sign for PL clubs

That’s exactly what you claimed.

Where did I claim that?