Manchester United Football Club 20/21

It is fairly clear man united under Ferguson and arsenal under wenger were the last two clubs who were really in charge of their clubs from top to bottom. Itā€™s no surprise both clubs have struggled since their managers have departed.

Ole has done a fine job in my opinion picking up the pieces and putting together a decent squad. The age profile is fairly decent too. His biggest fault is not getting rid of Pogba who is a complete prick.

Woodard is obviously incredibly incompetent and has wasted 100s of millions on transfers and new contracts. His refusal to sell the likes of jones and Romero this summer high lights this.

Zidane doesnā€™t at Real Madrid, he wanted rid of Bale years ago and wanted to bring in Pogba.

Matt Judge is the transfer negotiator.

Well heā€™s a mate of Woodwardā€™s and in fairness has done better signing the likes of Donny and bruno from what I can see but itā€™s early days yet.

Iā€™d imagine he picks a hill to die on.
Itā€™s different to a manager saying he/she wants to bring in X, and the board saying they canā€™t afford him, or you can have this, but then we canā€™t pay for that.

Which is what Ole did with Maguire, who was an improvement on Jones and Smalling in the form he had shown under Jose.

And?

And heā€™s the same as Zidane in not having a 100% say in his transfers.

Are you not following the thread here or what?

Nobody has 100% say in anything mate, or Burnley would have signed messi.
Do you honestly think klopp, the foremost premiership manager by a chalk given the way he has transformed the atmosphere and culture of Liverpool FC, has players brought in (or sold) without his blessing?
Heā€™d be out the gap.
There will always be an adult conversation with any good manager, but top managers will be like Martin o Neill was with Kenny dalgleish.

1 Like

Ah right, I didnā€™t realize that youā€™re only open to any angle of discussion that suits your argument.

Carry on so.

Fuck Paddy Power

2 Likes

Call it lads, first time in a long time Everton have their starting back 4 playing, still no richarlison though.
Pogba on the bench is a good thing imo for utd.
Everton to shade it, 2-1

Pickford back in goal

Ya, prone to a stupid mistake or two but heā€™s a top shot stopper infairnesā€¦ Hopefully heā€™s cut them out!

DCL is going to do wreck

Hopefully

0-4 United.

Iā€™ve a feeling utd will win this. I suspect there is a strong cadre of players who donā€™t care really who they are playing for, (which is reasonable and understandable given the club trades them in and out at the drop of a hat), but that these lads quite like life under ogs

1 Like