Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Kid, I’d direct you to my contribution, two posts back. You seem to have problems in separating reality and fiction when it doesn’t suit your agenda and line line of argument.

Baffling that fellas are still bothered responding to this absolute clown

1 Like

You are a racist and a dinosaur.

Man United won the League with 75 points in 96/97’:sweat_smile: You only needed 60 points to finish top 4 in the mid 00’s era that you speak of. Arsenal missed out on Champions League with 75 points as recently as 2017. It’s not two decent teams at the top, they are two fantastic sides. That Liverpool side could potentially be up there with the greatest in their illustrious history.

1 Like

Nobody is saying the league was strong in the 90s. After Liverpool got all the English teams banned the standard was always going to fall off a cliff.

@Mac @Thomas_Brady
Do ye know what this is all about?

You love to throw out the old scumbag bit don’t you,
You’re a liar and an absolute waster, I don’t know why anybody bothers with you anymore, back to your imaginary world now

Oggy oggy oggy. Oi oi oi

Never won anything mate.
Take a deep breath and calm down and your vocabulary will sharpen.

I couldn’t give two hoots about spelling or grammar. It also annoys a lot of people on here when you misspell stuff.

1 Like

Then why couldn’t Liverpool get past the last 16 of the European cup if they were so good?

Great teams win the champions league and the premier league in the same season.

Liverpool reached two Champions League Finals in succession. Winning one of them. No English team has ever reached 3 consecutive European Cup/Champions League finals so it would have been unprecedented if they had managed to reach another this season. No shame losing a first 2 legged European tie since taking charge for Jurgen Klopp.

Great teams win The champions league and their domestic league in the same season.

You’re going down the toad of making up lies about me again, and suggesting that I’m not fit to be around children, that’s a pretty serious accusation. What do you base that on?
You’re a liar, you’ve repeatedly made up serious lies about me in the past and now you’re doing it again, if you know anything about me trying to ‘frame” you for anything put it up for us all to see, I never did anything of the sort

Now I’m calling you a liar again, but the bit about minors isn’t on, please let me know why you think that

PM group? what?

Hard to win the domestic league and Champions League when 97 points and 1 defeat all season still isn’t enough because of an extraordinary Man City side. Man United we’re fortunate that they never had to compete with Pep Guardiola for domestic silverware during Fergie’s time seeing as Pep walked all over them in Europe.

Gas bastards

4 Likes

Man united won the league in 07 and lost In the champions league semi final, won the league in 08 and won the champions league, won the league in 09 and lost in the final to a really great team in Barcelona.

It isn’t that hard if you are a great team.

They never recorded a tally of more than 90 points in any those seasons though which would have been required to even come remotely close to toppling Pep Guardiola’s Man City.