Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Iā€™m willing to offer my resignation from the board if there is any evidence of this PM group. Iā€™m sure yourself and @Mac willl do the same as you have nothing to worry about

Iā€™m not happy wit the accusation that Iā€™m a danger to children, I think that needs to be flagged actually

Man City only recorded 90 points because the league is so weak. They were found out in the champions league. You canā€™t say 90 points in 05 is better than 87 points in 2017. The competition is a shambles nowadays.

The bench mark is winning the title and the champions league in the same season.

This is a big lie, please donā€™t make up lies about me any more, it is a very low act, if you can provide evidence Iā€™m gone, youā€™ll never hear from me again

Admins need to do their job here. Thatā€™s an utterly outrageous accusation against @backinatracksuit.

1 Like

This is the work of you and Thomas Brady. Going around telling people it was me.

The racist dinosaur is seething heā€™s made look silly again today.

If thereā€™s a PM group with me, you and Mac discussing anything at all iā€™ll leave the forum and never come back in any guise.

5 Likes

:popcorn:

Lay off the drugs you weirdo.

The posters who have informed me it was tracksuit and mouse who have been trying to frame me wouldnā€™t make up lies. Mac spilled the beans when he accused another poster of hacking their accounts.

It doesnā€™t bother me much as clearly itā€™s not me running the account but itā€™s unfair as labane is in big trouble with the authorities.

I will make a donation of a thousand euros to a charity of @BruidheanChaorthainnā€™s choice

The Premier Leagues coefficient in European competitions has never been stronger. As mentioned all 4 European Finalists last year were English clubs. Even supposedly mid-table clubs like Everton can attract a Champions League winning coach these days. Just because Man United arenā€™t winning isnā€™t enough of a reason to say the league isnā€™t strong. Sure Premier League opposition have knocked Man City out of Europe in 2018 and 2019 not Barca, Bayern or Real.

:joy:

Good one ā€¦ :+1:

This had nothing to do with @Thomas_Brady or @backinatracksuit you absolute clown

5 Likes

More than one poster has informed him apparentlyā€¦ the lies from this fella would be funny if he didnt actually believe themā€¦ Heā€™ll come back with his chilled persona @CillDioma now and take a break from the edge lord persona for an hour.

Iā€™ve been informed otherwise.

Good for you. Either post up evidence or stop wasting my time like a good lad.

Actually i agree with this, saying somebody is a danger to children is absolutely below the belt when it is based on nothing. I donā€™t think it should be brushed under the carpet til the inevitable next time.
You need to take that back @BruidheanChaorthainn

2 Likes

give him 10 mins to doctor a pm ā€¦ and heā€™ll show you good and proper.

1 Like

Wasting time? Itā€™s no skin off my back. The three of ye can blame me all ye want. Itā€™s clear as day it isnā€™t me running the account. I wouldnā€™t even understand some of those tweets not to mind actually compose them.

Tracksuit and mouse have their own reasons to blame me Iā€™m sure but I donā€™t know why you suddenly decided to jump in with them. That was the only thing that slightly annoyed me but I wonā€™t lose any sleep over it.