Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

You claimed the other day you have little interest in association football and proceeded to discuss man united day in dat out ever sense.

The actions of a dinosaur.

Once again, please desist from personal insults and stop derailing the topic. If you have an issue with what @BruidheanChaorthainn has said, flag the post and take it up with the admins and give over with the faux indignation.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a debate with tracksuit. Itā€™s personal insults and thatā€™s it or lies. He is a limited individual with no redeeming characteristics.

More lies, 9 times out of 10 itā€™s you having the digs,
You tried to run me from the forum last year with the most disgusting accusations about me mocking your cancer suffering father, a very strange accusation to make at the time and now youā€™ve decided to repeat over and over that Iā€™m a danger to children,
I canā€™t let that go, you made up various lies this morning, thatā€™s fine and I expect no less from you, you canā€™t back anything up, but the kiddie thing is alll sorts of wrong

He has an issue with my opinion of tracksuit. He would never call out tracksuit for his personal insults or attacks. Heā€™s a racist dinosaur.

Hope Greenwood starts after I brought him in on fantasy football.

I think this thread needs to be deleted.

1 Like

Crystal Palace will probably kick him up and down the pitch.

Just the last 70 posts.

Palace are on the beach at this stage.

He really shouldnā€™t. 5 games is too much. OGS made the same mistake with Rashford.

I just saw this post now. - delusion of the highest order :joy:

For the record, saying a teacher is not fit to be in the company of kids is a bit close to the bone mate. Even if it is supposed to be an anonymous internet discussion board.
Having said that @backinatracksuit could be an 80 year old lesbian nun called Doris for all I know.

Maybe you should be admonishing your fellow Man U super fan @BruidheanChaorthainn for taking the discussion on the dedicated Man U thread off course. He was one who felt it appropriate to direct those comments at @backinatracksuit on this thread. Canā€™t see how that was any way relevant to Coach Oleā€™s starting line up for tomorrow night. Odd that you havenā€™t felt the need to pull up @BruidheanChaorthainn. Selective outrage from the angriest man on the forum.

Does anybody actually believe heā€™s a teacher ? Or has anything to do with kids on a day to day basis of any sorts ? I definitely donā€™t.

No team is on the beach when they play Manchester United, look at Southampton the other night.

1 Like

Southampton have been going very well in general. Beat Man City last week sure.

They deserved the win versus us as well.

Iā€™m not anonymous mate, anybody who wants to know who i am can just ask, most people already know my name, where i live, what i do for a living and what i have for my dinner, my dogs etc etc

Itā€™s really not on, itā€™s way over the top because i called him a clown, heā€™s had a very serious vendetta against me for a few years now, itā€™s not the first time heā€™s stepped over the line and itā€™s not the first time he said i was a danger to kids, but repeatedly doubling down on it all day is fucked up

1 Like

Itā€™s my opinion of you. You have pretty much insulted every aspect of my character on various occasions so itā€™s really odd you care so much of what I think of you.