Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

backinatracksuit

1h

Baffling that fellas are still bothered responding to this absolute clown.

Where did the personal attacks begin again?

1 Like

Tracksuit has no trouble insinuating plenty of stuff about my personal life.

Its not borderline defamation, its outright defamation. Plenty of contributors here know who @backinatracksuit is and his line of work. That’s what makes the crossover from borderline.

The dinosaur is seething because he got schooled again.

Why don’t you call out tracksuit for the various personal attacks on me over the past few years?

@BruidheanChaorthainn let me get everything in 1 place. When you get the chance, please post up the following

1. Evidence of some PM group with @Thomas_Brady, @backinatracksuit and I where were conspiring all kinds of things against you
  2. Evidence where I accused you of running some Twitter account and where I accused you of ruining the life of the poster formerly known as labane1917
  3. Evidence of what I started. I genuinely have no clue what you’re on about here.
  4. Evidence that the poster @backinatracksuit is a danger to children

Ill assume you’re speaking absolute shite and bluster unless you post these up. And you’ll withdraw all your remarks and allegations too.

As you scroll down On the thread you insisted it was me running the cull Dioma account. You then claimed I lost some imaginary farm.

Right, so you’ve got nothing then. I’ll await your apology.

3 Likes

As I said before I had nothing to do with the labane account and he knows that. I doubt many other posters believe I ran it either. I don’t care tracksuit or Mouse tried to blame me for it. It annoyed me a little Saturday though when you were involved in believing their tales.

Lies. I was in contact with Labane throughout and while a few names were mentioned only one person was suspected from the off. @Tierneevin1979 will confirm.

1 Like

Again, stop making stuff up.

Are you going to retract your defamatory comments about @backinatracksuit and apologise?

Admins need to step in here, this thread has gone seriously off-topic cc @Bandage & @The_Dunph.

Please set up a new thread and stop derailing this one.

Do you think Ole will make changes tomorrow night?

He should have made changes in the past four games. Greenwood looked tired. I’d like to see Williams in and maybe bailley.

1 Like

That’s fair enough if he does but it still doesn’t mean you would chance a ball hop of sorts and a lot of fellas on here would believe anything.

Oh the fucking ironing :laughing:

Irony*

You’ve spend the whole day calling me a dinosaur and a racist. There’s a recurring pattern of behaviour here. When you’re on the back foot in the debate, you lash out and play the man and not the ball.