Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

A game changer for Ole.

Pogba is definitely leaving now

1 Like

Theyā€™d probably get him for a set of jerseys.

1 Like

Maybe for a seasons worth (8 sets of jersies)

So de gea is definitely going then?

Duncan Castles seems to think Dean Henderson is being recalled.

Jeff Hendrick either has a very bad or a very good agent

2 Likes

Jaysus, I hadnā€™t popped into this thread since defending Harry Maguire yesterday morning. Thanks for the tag @Mullach_Ide, but Iā€™m the Hotpoint Hayes, Rackard Cody or Gozzy Collins of the set up. @Rocko deals with the rough stuff.

3 Likes

Itā€™s the pundit arena.

I cant recall anything about either of them

One for each of your usernames?:grinning:

1 Like

Ah hello, whatā€™s going on?

Poor Mick Reade surely deserves a name check

Your parents would be really ashamed of you if they read some of the despicable stuff you say on here.

A desperate needy little spoilt cunt. Not an ounce of breeding in you at all.

Itā€™s rather sad.

1 Like

Harry Maguire is the Martin Keown of his generation.
I canā€™t believe I just posted in this shit show of a thread.

I know, and somehow you found a way to make it worse.

Thatā€™s an absolutely disgusting comment. Take a break from here and rebrand

3 Likes

Nope he is horrendous cunt. I hope he dies screaming. Iā€™ve largely ignored him as best I can for months now. He started up again last month about me having no friends.

He has dismissed Every single aspect of my character on a consistent basis. Continually refers to me as a waster etc. He knows nothing about me. If I done similar to a poster on here and made the same comments there would be uproar.

Himself and mac started up again on Saturday bizarrely out of nowhere about me losing my dads farm before insinuating I was the person hacking accounts and trying to destroy labanes life.

Again he started up yesterday for no reason.

I have had enough of this cunt.

The mods need to step in here.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve admitted in the past that you got it wrong. Do it again this time, sooner rather than later. You are saying some of the most despicable stuff Iā€™ve ever seen on this site.