Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Beautiful from Perreira.

2-0 Mason Greenwood

3-0 Juan Mata (Pelanty)

4-0 Mason Greenwood

1 Like

What was the chief scout doing in Austria?

Mason greenwood is gonna make us great again

1 Like

How is mata still playing for United? Finished 4 years ago.

It’s a great record to have tbf.

It is indeed, I’m delighted for @Mullach_Ide today, he’s taken plenty of barbs over this but he’s always believed in the tradition.

Amazing record, sky sports claimed very few other clubs are even over 1000

I hear Sky Sports are giving them a trophy for it

They got it last week for beating city

Academy graduate Tom Davies mom at Old Trafford today.

Just reading there, another record for Coach Ole today. First time Man U have gone 11 consecutive matches in the EPL era without keeping a clean sheet.

United shooting up the table. Up to 6th and only 4 points off champions league, Ole has really turned things around now.

It’s only a blip they will revert back to being shit soon enough. Oles counter attacking game has been found out already. They have played bad against sub standard teams who keep Manu playing in front of them. They showed against Liverpool, City and Tottenham that if you commit too many players forward they have speed to hurt you on the counter.

6th place on 25 points after 17 matches.

This time last season, they were in 6th on 26 points after they lost match 17 to Liverpool and sacked Coach Mourinho.

Coach Ole has them going in the right direction though and is building something very special.

4 Likes

I see big things in Fred’s future. He has it

Very poor today from united. Passing was woeful and defending was appalling at times. Made Everton look dangerous.