Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20

Can you tell me how much Fred and Matic cost so? The INTERNET widely reports transfer fees of 52m and 40m GBP. Are you saying this is wrong and includes their contract salaries too?

Give or take

You do understand itā€™s near on impossible to find out the true value of a transfer as itā€™s almost never reported. Thatā€™s why I said give or take. The martial transfer includes stuff like him winning the world player of the year which will never happen etc. It isnā€™t hard to understand unless you are simple.

Reported transfer fees never include wages. Wages are current expenditure and transfer fees are capital expenditure

Pretty sure youā€™ll find a fair few papers include wages nowadays when they try and sensationalise stuff. Iā€™d be fairly certain people @Chucks_Nwoko @caulifloweredneanderthal and @flattythehurdler are tabloid readers and would believe the sky is green if they read it.

Liverpool always report their transfers minus agents fees and theyā€™ve paid by far and away the most money to agents of any of the top teams in England.

You seem to be particularly obsessed with Liverpool mate :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Of the top five posters on the man united thread three are Liverpool fans.

The Manchester United fans around here fled the ship months ago

I did a tot on the United team from last night. About Ā£360m so you werenā€™t far wrong. The Liverpool team from the Wolves game was around Ā£290m. Take into account Liverpool didnā€™t have big purchases like Fabinho, Keita or Chamberlain starting. Likewise, United didnā€™t have Pogba, Mata and other expensive donkeys like Bailly starting

Sure three of the top seven are the one person :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

So youā€™ve admitted I was 100 percent correct. Thank you.

No. 100% correct would have been Ā£300m

Weā€™ve enough calculator jockeys around here to figure out what % you were. Iā€™m going to say 83% correct but Iā€™ll leave this to the lads who play with numbers for a living round here

Heā€™ll make a great auditor.

Arsenal hadnā€™t won a league match at home since the beginning of October and they battered United last night, couldā€™ve been 4 or 5

Arteta is at the wheel

Sure heā€™s back in college now, so the sky is the limit

Liverpool fans always have to try and turn it personal after getting a hiding. Iā€™ll take no more part in this conversation. Cauli like tracksuit is a spineless individual who despite trying to act like a nice person is really a hideous individual.

Awaiting clarification from @anon60384913. He seems to be struggling with what a transfer fee constitutes.

You wonā€™t bully me off this forum like you did to him

Thereā€™s an ā€˜ignoreā€™ function you can use if you want to avoid my posts. No point in me doing the same for you cos of your multiple personalities

2 Likes

I donā€™t think you are far off. Iā€™m not sure why you keep asking me. You deride me on every thread so itā€™s odd you keep asking me to answer questions. I would never ask you for an opinion on say a horse or a nfl game.