Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

No there not.

Definitely in soccer. There’s no one to compare.

united don’t deserve the Glaziers

1 Like

It’s complete hyperbole on your part.

Welbeck was always a good player but not a great player but he’s exactly what you want at man united. It should have been him coming on today for hojlund and not martial.

Falcao, ronaldo, cavani, zatlan and whoever else
But none of them would do a job for you like welbeck.

That’s been the issue for years now. It’s always been style over substance.

Man Utd fans just need to be patient

He’s nearly got them where they need to be.

Name a comparable one. Possibly psg but they at least win their league and have got to a PL final. United haven’t got within a donkeys roar of either.

Barcelona

Man United would win the French league too.

Last Time they meet psg in a knock out tie they beat them.

They won the league last year ffs. Theres no comparison to man united over the last ten years. All that history, support and money and they don’t even compete. It’s completely unprecedented.
I’d say they’re actually the worst run organisation in western Europe sporting or otherwise if you just take the football side into account. Even worse than the camogie crowd.

In fairness he’s the only one who even bothers standing by Ten Hag anymore. Bit like their team today the rest gave up a long time ago.

1 Like

I believe it’s the scouting department. They’ve been signing absolute muck for the last ten years. Mentally weak players, when you’re a team that’s aiming to win the premier league every year.

Barcelona nearly folded last year.

We’d win the French league, this is fucking brilliant :rofl::rofl:! Is this really what you are clinging to?

6 Likes

But sure the glazers are ultimately responsible for that surely if it’s an ongoing issue. They need to hire the right people to hire the right people to sign the right people

Fuck off you cunt.

1 Like

Well he claimed winning the French league was an achievement.

So, does Michael D Higgins but we rightly don’t blame him for the state of our country.

They’ve had some incredible managers in since Ferguson, who’ve grossly underperformed. I believe the failings lie somewhere in the untouchable bubble that lies between the manager and the owner.

Landed in Cork at 10.

I’m on the beer since 11am.

Here we go

17 Likes