Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

https://x.com/telefootball/status/1719109539293700573?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

“Man goes for a few jagerbombs after bad day at work ” doesn’t have the same ring to it.

1 Like

Eaten school dinners are long forgotten!

It’s fascinating how quickly they have turned on Rashford. So quickly after they turned on Sancho as well.

Curious

The two of them are phoning it in effort wise that’s why, I’d imagine.

It’s amazing how Southgate can get a tune out of Rashford.

Sancho was going grand before they got their hands on him

I think getting that wedge and wearing a Man Utd jersey every Saturday should be enough to motivate any grown up tbh. Nobody should be required to get a tune out of him.

1 Like

Ten Fags is a dud and the players aren’t buying his methods……

1 Like

If only life were that simple but the history of team sports suggests otherwise. Players can spot a shitshow and can smell a spoofer

How do United keep getting it so wrong with their managers? They’ve been messing about for about ten years now with little or no improvement from the hundreds of millions they’ve spent on players.

They’ve had one good appointment, Mourinho.

He played a turgid style but got results. He came in against a stacked City side too.

All the other appointments have been pure dirt. Ex players or washed up dinosaurs like LVG.

Utd needed an Ancelotti but never went after him.

2 Likes

Yeah, and didn’t Mourinho say his biggest achievement in football was getting Man Utd a second place league finish while he was there?

1 Like

And they swiftly kicked him to the kerb…

1 Like

It’s their single biggest problem imo. Forget the glazers. They just keep hiring the wrong manager. Although I suppose it’s ultimately the glazers who are hiring them. Even mourinho was wrong man at the wrong time. He was past his best as a manager but in fairness had to deal with some desperate cunts like pogba. He made a bollox of his time at Tottenham too.
No one who has managed united has gone on to great things elsewhere and either will ten hag

Moyes has done well at West Ham but that’s probably his level.

Utd should go for that baldy fella that’s managing city…gondola or geranium or something. He’s obviously a superb manager with real ambition, but no-one is even going to remember his name unless he achieves at barcelona, real, milan, Liverpool or utd. No brainer for both parties

south park my posts GIF

We stand by stephano

OGS was doing OK til they foisted Ronaldo on him, and with it, a complete change of emphasis.

Not really true.

The end of the previous season was a disaster.

Lost to Liverpool.

Lost a cup quarter final to West Ham while resting players.

Then lost to villareal in a cup final.

That was in a short space of time.

He done ok for a while but wasn’t good enough.

Lads will find any narrative and try back fit to suit their opinion.

The idea the glazers aren’t a huge issue Is hilarious.