Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I didn’t think you could get worse than him

Was just thinking that. You can imagine the gimp of brailsford swaggering round old Trafford
3998596-dr-evil

Does it involve a few sheets of corrugated iron and a box of nails?

3 Likes

Ten for the roof and four for the goals.

If they could just stop buying expensive players that are bang average, that would solve 90% of the issues.

1 Like

That antony deal stinks

2 Likes

The best players don’t want to go to United any more. That’s the holy all of it.

8 Likes

You get the feeling they won’t go there as long as banquo is rattling around and parking in the managers spot

Don’t think that’s true.

Man United rarely signed the best players and when they did it didn’t usually work out.

Man United should be trying to identify young players which has always been much more successful for them.

And average players wont go unless they’re paid way over the odds. It’s actually comical what they paid for mount and Anthony…

True, but there’s guys there to be got, the kid on the right for Villa, Diaby; Van der Ven and Maddison at Spurs, very honest and capable lads like an Olly Watkins.

1 Like

I dunno why you keep sharing that photo?

I wonder could they ask Ole to help them out with the scouting, the way he identified and scouted that Haaland chap was off the charts.

1 Like

Maddison is an absolute cunt

Sancho and Pogba were 2 of the most sought after players in Europe when United signed them. They wouldn’t be welcome in any serious dressing room now. Something culturally at the club is amiss, when you see Rashford not trying a leg and not seeming to care that he doesn’t it stinks

1 Like

If so he’d fit in well with fernandes, antony and shaw.

There was all sorts of warnings over Sancho in Dortmund.

In fairness they’d probably all to turn to shit in 6 months at OT too.

The whole thing is doomed.

1 Like

Really? Two summers in a row utd went all in on him. Anyone doing due diligence there?