Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Your sources in Manchester are impeccable

I try mate.

2 Likes

Apple crumble is unlikely to be keen on rat cliff’s current plan.

You do realise he was literally dropped from the English squad?

Rashford hasn’t done anything really for England.

He netted a few goals in their final group game and was dropped for the Senegal game.

I don’t remember him doing much at the World Cup in 18 either.

Ten hag turned rashford around last season but it doesn’t suit the narrative for some lads.

Tan Haag didn’t really. It was a change in personal circumstances that settled him, and getting a run in his favoured position.

1 Like

Ken early actually spent 15 minutes talking about a fake ten hag quote yesterday on his podcast.

Acknowledged it could be fake and then continued to criticise ten hag for the fake quote.

That’s the level of desperation people are reaching for at the moment.

Not being bone idle for a season seemed to help also

I actually find your man love for ten Haag quite touching. He’s a very nice man who plows his own furrow. I’d not be getting rid of him yet as it seems pointless, but I’m actually beginning to wonder if this job doesn’t suit him. An awful lot of the problems stem from United fans feeling they have a right to domestic and European dominance. It’s unlikely anyone can guarantee them that. They are and should be a top 4 epl club based upon their budget. Nothing more. Champions League qualification is a realistic goal most seasons.

I’ve know idea what you are talking about.

Be calm.

My issue with Tenh is that he made fernandes his captain. First on the pitch, and then saw enough that he figured he’d be a good club captain. He also went into the club and seems to have made no demands prior to his arrival about how he wanted to run the club. He’s weak, and its plain to see.

Saying that, he seems a nice man who I believe should be given a decade at united to get it right.

1 Like

Maybe it’s the fans fault.

It’s important to find someone to blame.

They are the only constant in the decade of failure. Owners, players and managers have had success elsewhere.

Now they are blaming their jerseys not fitting.

1 Like

@balbec nailed it there, its as if something is hanging over the place.

Or around the place.

Haunting it.

Mate, your grammar is perfect whenever you post anything Horse Racing related. Always

What gives?

Particularly since he’s Dutch and had previously played in the Eredivisie. Those are usually the main requirements for an ETH signing.

I expected Ten Hag to build a young team when he took over at Man Utd. You remember his Ajax team with the likes of De Ligt, Van De Beek, De Jong and lads likes David Neres. Maybe he was just fortunate that they had a burgeoning academy at the time. His team building at Man Utd has verged closer to the veteran side of things. Casemiro, Evans, Eriksen, Weghorst all 30+ when brought in. I suppose Hojlund is the right type of signing even if the fee was over the odds.

2 Likes