Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Who got milled? And by whom?

Lads have a lot of time on their hands, watching and worse still, getting outraged by a United reserve team losing to wrexham. Go to bed and ride the Mrs ffs.

We’re all sick of riding your Mrs pal

Looks like they are signing hojlund but bringing greenwood back. Ffs

Better you than me…

1 Like

He took a good look at Sancho and the Brazilian labouring down that right side and said bring him back to fuck.

Yeah both are shite bit given greenwood is still a risk playing wise after so long out and the mental health factor added to the fact it is an absolute PR shitfest of the highest order it is a complete no brainer to just ship him on.

He is lucky he is good. I’d say if they were going well, thats what they would’ve done.

3 Likes

Greenwood? Is this how far yanited have fallen. I genuinely hope not. It would reflect badly on the city of Manchester.

Mental health factor?
Is that all that concerns you?
Jaysus.

1 Like

Looks a good signing. United have done decent business this summer in all fairness. Good keeper, midfielder and forward. Amrabat maybe as well?

Looks like to could happen.

Eric Bailly can’t access the first team area of Carrington anyway I’m told. His fingerprints have been wiped off the system :joy:

Could bring in the bones off 80 million for Maguire and mctominay

Stop :rofl:

My sources say they’ll sheepishly accept 30 and feel they’ve gotten away with robbery

They should for all parties concerned. There’s been far worse players than him there the last 10 years though.

They’ll improve next year just for not having a bombscare in goal.

Mctoffee seems an honest sort, but more suited to division 1 or the spl. You wouldn’t trust maguire to scatter corn to hens. He’d fuck it up somehow

4 Likes

Only offer for Maguire is £20m, McTominay might be kept around after Mainoo’s injury.