Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Minimum five of those in the premier leagues greatest ever 11.

1 Like

Ronaldo missing out?

Bonus Casemiro is out. Hard to believe, Anthony, Hojland, Mount, Casemiro and Sancho cost over 300 million.

If Big Cas can stay away from the biscuit tin while he is injured, he might do untold.

1 Like

They actually lost that Cup final in the picture to Arsenal on pens, Keane missed a great chance to win it. United are between great teams there.

I think that cup final was on the same day of a big Limerick hurling game.

I remember listening to it on the radio in my dads car.

2 Likes

Tipb beat Limerick in the Gaelic Grounds. A replay on a Saturday evening.

Some Arsenal team too that time. That was Vieira’s last game.

Great times.

3 Likes

I drank a gallon of stuff that day. I watched it among a pub full of Utd fans and celebrated wholeheartedly :smiley: :pint:

1 Like

Think it was a cup final in Cardiff. Manchester United were really dominant & Arsenal barely had a shot over the scoreless 120 minutes.

2 Likes

Ya we were Heading to the hurling. He used to pretend to support arsenal to wind me up.

Yeah United stayed at Celtic Manor and bumped into the British Lions getting ready for their Tour to New Zealand.

What’s Rooney doing to Ronaldo there?

Some amount of absolute pricks in that photo, not to mention sexual deviants. Scholes the toe sucker of his daughter, Ronaldo of the surprise sex, Rooney the granny fucker, Giggs the wife beater and then Rio who made up a fake story about his dead wife’s blessing for his new bird.

Keane’s the most fucking normal of them all and he’s from fucking cork

10 Likes

All great artists have a wild side, kink or quirk. The only exception i can think of is Seamus Heaney- but then he has the advantage of being a Derry Man. No other county in Ireland could have produced such a profound everyman of a genius

https://twitter.com/sanchhooo10/status/1721986055128187138?t=cixu60oDVEwR6mfftNB8sg&s=19

Kath from reception is ruthless when crossed. She standing there watching jadon ate his hang sangwidges in the car park in the rain. She knows which way the wind blows.

2 Likes

Seems like we’ve an incredibly tough game tonight ahead of us.

You’re playing a team from a league of pig farmers and Lego designers.

3 Likes

From the lad whose team were playing Lusk a few weeks ago…

Are you bricking it.

A mental block certainly…