Vidic
Cole

Scholes
Keane
Giggs

Ronaldo
Rooney
Tevez

I think I criticised him in a post to you relatively recently; he was off key, unfit and wasteful with the ball the same night but scored a great goal.

When he is fit and uninhibited he is completely outstanding. Looking at the reels of stuff he has done in the Prem, and City’s dominance in a strong era, I think he has to be in it. There’s nobody sees it quicker and executes more consistently. Some of his assists just look impossible.

1 Like

He basically won them the league when he joined. They were nowhere and became a consistent force for the 3/4 years or so after and won everything. There’s a good case for him.

1 Like

Walker ffs.

A brilliant rb, never beaten for pace, great covering. Can’t think of a better one

1 Like

Cech
Zabaleta
Vidic
Terry
Ashley Cole
Beckham
Viera
Keane
Pires
Bergkamp
Aguero

1 Like

I was being sarky. He’s the only one u got right.

You wouldn’t have Cristiano in your 11?

Too greedy.

Schmeichel

Walker
Rio
Vidic
Cole

Beckham
Viera
Keane
Giggs

Ronaldo
Rooney

4-4-2.

1 Like

He’s a poor man’s Kyle Walker. I’d rate Steve Carr higher than him. The Dutch don’t rate him at all.

1 Like

Pires was some player. Think he got whipped off in the 06’ CL final when Lehmann got sent off. He was playing central mid in a 3 by then in Europe and was lording it on that run to the final.

2 Likes

I’d have Wes Morgan ahead of Vidic. Just that bit quicker.

Cech
Cole
Campbell
VVD
Walker
Keane
Viera
DeBruyne
Henry
Shearer
Salah

Pires was pure art. As classy a player that has played in the Premiership. 6 foot 1 and could mind himself too though.

1 Like

Not sure about best prem team but the United 93/94 team played beautiful football. I reckon its close with the 08/09 team but these 11 players were brilliant. 442 formation

Schmeichel

Parker
Bruce
Pallister
Irwin

Kanchelskis
Keane
Ince
Giggs

Cantona
Hughes

The Liverpool fans really embarrassing themselves. An incredibly needy bunch.

1 Like

A bunch of cloggers and flat track bullies.

1 Like

I’d have Wenger as the manager of my 11.

1 Like

They were a great team to watch. Big Ron pulled off some trick to beat them in the Coca Cola cup final. One of my best and unexpected victories as a Villa fan.

Giggs :joy:.
At his peak the fourth best midfielder on his own team.
Did Yoga so was able to hang on for a few years where Ferguson was able to win games with Cleverly, Anderson or John O’Shea in midfield. Not directly relevant to this discussion but a disgrace at international level too in comparison to Bale.

1 Like