Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Is that for the Christmas championship?

That’s where the title will be decided

You struggle with change you misfortune.

I don’t think soccer has ever been more entertaining than it is right now. More goals, more drama, and its pretty saturated, i was getting sick of it

The last world cup was the best in my lifetime

1 Like

“ decisions not only tonight going against us “

Ten Fags :clap:

Surely fernandes gives that penalty to Hiland for his hat trick. Shocking captaincy

I don’t think the game should be designed for a fella watching on tv.

I don’t find penalties being given wrongly as
Drama.

I’d rather watch people play the game than stand around waiting for var to make a decision.

I blame the split season for all of this.

3 Likes

Eric says the lads tired from all the running….

How many subs did he make?

16mins Evans injured…. 1

HT Eriksen wrecked…. 2

84mins Hojland…. 3

God bless Eric and his excuses :clap:

He’s the cunt that has them out running laps on Monday morning

Garnacho giving it to the Copenhagen crowd after the fernandes penalty :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s remind me a little bit of this:

https://x.com/flocaine/status/1560985798664765442?s=46

1 Like

https://x.com/terryflewers/status/1722361701352296681?s=46

Looks similar to the Maguire one on Saturday. Expecting a few big decisions to go our way soon.

I had to go out in the car there when Bruno scored the penalty to make it 2-3. Game sorted.
I come home and there’s 240 unread posts in this thread since the penalty and you just know United have contrived to make an awful bollix of it again.

13 Likes

On the pitch…not even. Formulaic 442 was far more entertaining, not that that’s even half the picture. Wenger, ferguson, mourhinho, keane vs vierra/shearer/davil ellary(sp?) Asprilla, ginola, cantona, le tissier, a chinese opera of villains and heroes…the 90s and 00s were peak football

Is there any knowledgable footix who could spell it out what this has done to the England UEFA coefficient? Losing to a team from the Turkey league who are ranked 9th and a team from the League of Denmark which is ranked 14th. Man U have really gone and messed it up for all of England.

One of the accountant types like @mikehunt or @Aertel220 are the boys for this.

3 Likes