Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

They paid 70m on a number 9 and he hasn’t scored a goal in the league. He scored 5 in Serie A last year. A few shrewd footix highlighted this as being a strange buy at the time. It’s an accurate critique of the signing.

Good thing United’s main new striker seems to be only able to score in the competition they’re about to be dumped out of

He blasted in a couple of beauties from a few yards out last night

He’s been an excellent signing and will turn into an extremely good player.

What are you on about?

Here’s a thought, maybe it’s to wind you up? Which seems to be working…

4 Likes

No it isn’t.

They are only winding themselves up.

Hojlund been a very good signing.

https://x.com/utdreport/status/1722601184085581915?s=46

I still can’t make out what he was looking at or trying to do

He’s no Darwin Nunez that’s for sure

1 Like

I’m embarrassed you actually shared that pile of wank

Well Darwin is about 3 or 4 years older than him. He’s had a lot more experience considering he was playing in the champions league for Benfica.

I see Darin has only scored 7 goals this season with a few of those in the diddy cup.

Compare hojlund playing In a dysfunctional side under a manager many people don’t rate on here his tally of five goals isn’t too shabby in comparison to Darwin’s given how highly rated klopp is and all his signings are.

It’s the go to place for any self respecting footix.

Nunez is only a sub

Doesn’t say much for the 100 million man so.

https://x.com/mick_moran_/status/1722387413152964949?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

:joy::joy:

Clever by Officer Class Harry. Obvious Varane would miscontrol a pass so found the safety of touch

I thought the narrative now was that Maguire was actually hard done by in being dropped and was actually a good player to wind up united fans? Or has it flipped back again now that he’s back in the team.
He’s shite but would have been some crack if his late thunderbastard of a shot went in. (prob even more craic if it was then disallowed :grinning:)

He’s saved Hag’s job. Questionable leaving him on at the weekend when he was clearly concussed. That big bonce of his can withstand alot of punishment but there are limits

And they wouldnt even give him the number 9 jersey.

Spread betting