Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

What video?

:wink: mums the word mate

2 Likes

I’m completely lost

He’s United’s top scorer. Not chipping in with one or two. Their top scorer.

1 Like

He’s chipped in with 4 or 5

Mctominay would be captain at the likes of West Ham or Everton… unfortunately he’s surrounded by massive egomaniacs at Utd

5 of 22. 23%. Most of them equalisers or winners

It’s amusing how united fans value charlatans like fernandes and shaw over Maguire and McTominay who are actually top notch pros and doing their utmost to save the club.

God be with the days when you had at least 3 or 4 Scots backboning just about every team in England. Paddy Footix doesn’t like British players in his English team of choice. Paddy just wants some continental hipster.

1 Like

You’re spot on…. Utd need to build their team around the like of Mctominay and McGuire

1 Like

Only so far you can take this WUM gents. No problem building around proper players like Scholes and Pallister…but McTominay is a poor man’s David Platt and Maguire is a poor man’s Steve Bald. Would either be in the sports-washing arab cunts squad - would they fuck.

Not one manager ever built a side around either of them

Ah stop. The lads are having tremendous fun. Sure you just have to leave them at it.

The night swimmers are circling

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You’re relentless!

Just try and stick to the facts please

None are seriously suggesting they are great players. I think the point though, for me anyway, is that they are far from the only problems at OT. And they do appear to at least give a fuck

1 Like

These facts that you’re throwing around are very Rafa Benitez type delusion. Football confuses people, mesmerises some…

No one built a team around either of them. One of them quit on his country and sucks on his daughters toes. Questionable character.

1 Like

They are not the only problems or indeed the most serious problems but to suggest that they would ever be in a serious title-contending team just isn’t credible…