Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

This isn’t a serious title winning side because of the likes of fernandes and Shaw, not Scott and Harry.

That one was and is a legend. And you’re just putting me off the darts and me fecking Lion bar at this stage.

They’re not in one now.

Sure Pep should buy them on that basis. Scotty for Rodri would be interesting…but Pep doesn’t want to be beheaded.

Couldn’t even nail down his natural position for his national team. Disgraceful disciplinary record.

He is fucking magnificent…the little ginger cunt…

Both would be valuable additions to the Champions, great character and leadership, just what Pep seeks in his players.

Not at all. Successive England managers played him out of position as they knew what a liability he was in the middle

Which will explain the extraordinary success achieved by England at the time.

Hoddle had them primed for success but Beckham let him down. Then the united players turned Turk and refused to interact with other club players on England duty, something acknowledged as being orchestrated by Scholes. A treacherous sort and weeded out in due course. Lacking in moral fibre and a bit part player at the highest level.

And ginger

A magican. Pep would love to sign him…

A straw man, the bastion of the beaten docket

Speaking to Ferdinand on Vibe with Five, Guardiola said: “All respect to Frank [Lampard], to Steven [Gerrard] but Paul Scholes is my favourite one. I love it. I think he had everything but the other two, come on, Frank and Steven Gerrard changed this. Paul Scholes is my favourite.”

Are you telling me great Pep is mistaken?!?

That was a lovely little morsel he threw out

I think you’re tremendously confused…

I think you shouldn’t gorge yourself on that titbit from Pep, although I’m sure he’ll toss out another before the seasons end.

I’m gorging myself on a double Lion bar at the moment. No wonder I’m such a fat bastard.

Fairly sure Paul Scholes never received a single vote in Balon D’or awards. Tells you how highly rated he really was.

1 Like

Fairly sure he won a load of league medals…I’d say that cunt Gerrard would swap all his Balon d’Or votes for one of them.