Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

He was a turnstile at CM

No positional discipline whatsoever. Hunting down the opposition left back one minute & in the diagonally opposite corner the next sliding in on their right winger. He was basically Jayson Molumby with long range shooting ability.

And a slightly worse accent.

That’s sort of Liverpools style in fairness.

Klopp has no real tactics for breaking teams down bar trying overwhelm opposition teams by outnumbering them in attacking areas or taking huge risks if they lose the ball.

They almost never have control of a game. 2-0 up v a bad Real Madrid team and they lose 5-2.

Even last night they were completely dominant but Newcastle carved them open a few times.

What’s Ten Hags style of football at Man United?

1 Like

Scholes? Yes I’d agree. A luxury player who didn’t contribute as much going forward as his contemporaries. Did I mention that he couldn’t tackle?

Scholes was a magnificent player. The closest England had to xabi. A real playmaker with an eye for goal.

They were in their holes interested in Gerrard. The only team that had.any interest in him was Chelsea and from recollection, gerrard pulled out after the knuckdragger cunt supports had a fit and nearly drowned on their own phlegm.

If Steve Archibald can survive a bit of sunstroke in Barcelona and prosper, anyone can. The Spanish League is full of rubbish teams anyway. Scotland in the sun.

Paul Scholes would have ran the show if he had downgraded and gone to Spain.

How many goals and assists did he have?

Generally no one gives a good fuck about gerrard. Defending Paul Scholes, one of the true greats of the game is all the United bodies here are doing.

Be broke over 100 league goals anyway

Sulked then when Rafa moved him out of CM and courted a move to Chelsea.

Iconicer

1 Like

Factually incorrect. Gerrard was switched to RM and then later CAM from 2005/06 onwards. Chelsea courted him in the summers of 2004 and 2005.

Why didn’t he move to Chelsea again?

Couldn’t bring himself to leave the iconic Liverpool FC. You can’t blame him either. 1 title at Liverpool worth about 10 at Chelsea was the line at the time iirc.

I read there he had 55 assists in 500 league games … That’s a poor enough return for a supposed play maker

I’m hearing the Red Devils have lined up Coach Rodgers

Scholes destroyed by the forum.

My work here is done