Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

A fucking genius! They don’t get better than the great Paul Scholes.

1 Like

Miskick, and he admitted it himself to Gary Neville

Imagine what a goal it would have been if he hit it right…

A cracking read for cunts everywhere.

Not too many players scored the winning goal in a CL semi final against one of the best teams of all time. Great goal too.

1 Like

Great strike to be fair. Clean off the toe nails

Apologies. It’s grim. I don’t have access to the article, and wasn’t sure it it was Clayton the place or person he was referring to.

1 Like

That was the end of Rijkard’s Barcelona team. Absolutely not one of the best teams of all-time. They finished 11 points behind Villarreal that year iirc. Guardiola took over that summer and transformed them.

A relevant point I’m sure…

Yes mate. Ronaldinho had gone AWOL by that point, they finished about 20 points behind Real and Rijkard was sacked that season.

1 Like

I was obviously only saying that to wind up my rival footii but it wouldnt have been far off the team that won the following year surely? And must have been a very good team to make the CL semi finals.

Shocking…

If it was liverpool, they’d look for a replay! :nerd_face:

Amazing goal, they were clinging on in that game. Unbelievable back 4 and front players kept Barca some way honest.

I saw him and Carrick cleaned plenty of times but Scholes was an amazing talent. An 8 in the modern game. The sitting Scholes running games was a myth.

One of the greatest ever teams named. How many World Cup winners?

Sounds like a rabble. In stark contrast to the Barca team spanked 4-0 at Anfield who won the league by 9 points that year.

1 Like

The cunts are nor relevant to that Paul Scholes classic…

That was an incredible footballing night in the history of the game

Yep against one of the worst Barcelona teams of all time as well.