Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I’ve run the numbers and Harry and McTominay are responsible for 62.3% of points gained. After they tried to bomb them out. Unreal!

Marginal gains.

More Bruno.

https://twitter.com/Big6Bias/status/1761638350929199241?t=SsGPzwz-ORi6yD99E3QaCw&s=19

3 Likes

A leader of men

1 Like

A one man press is a bit like your knowledge on football. Lacks substance.

4 Likes

No we just have no other striker who can press like him.

We won four of those games which shows how pointless those stats are.

Not really. It shows united were very lucky to win some of those games and if you keep conceding that amount of shots your luck runs out as it did yesterday.

Nope it’s a nonsense statistic.

A goal difference of 0 after 26 games and losing at home to Crystal Palace, Bournemouth, Brighton & Hove Albion and Fulham is just shocking for a club of the stature of Man U. They trailed at home to Brentford too on 90 minutes.

I wouldn’t follow it that closely but those are shocking statistics. That would suggest that Ten Hag hasn’t a clue what he’s at. No wonder the scouser footix don’t want Ten Hag to be sacked.

2 Likes

Ferguson lost 13 league games in 1988/89, 16 in 1989/90 and 10 in 1990/91. All of those were 38 game seasons.

I think the moral of the story is this Ten Hag fella needs time, lots of time.

1 Like

Ten Hag needs TIME.

1 Like

This guy :joy::joy::joy:

• famed academy player Rashford OUT!

• Captain wouldn’t start for City, Pool or Arsenal

• club captain OUT!

• Eriksen at fault for goal cos Harry was booked

• Ten Hagoutters celebrating with Fulham fans :rofl:

Great manc accent though.

That was very amusing. Thanks for posting.
Does he get paid for that content?

The bottom line at Man U is you need a manger who will deliver league titles and European Cups. That’s the question that needs to be asked of Ten Hag. If he is that manager, you absolutely give him the time.

Shur any donkey can press.