Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

2 Likes

The captain of Manchester United

Lives in Solihull. Some chancer but he’s clearly making money from it

https://twitter.com/green_scouser/status/1761835071395233945?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

Other fanbases would have buckled :laughing:

6 Likes

The neediness is off the scales.

2 Likes

‘Green scouser’

Tis no wonder the Liverpudlians hate them

1 Like

It’s like the time limerick won the internet.

When Canning stood over that free all he could think about was the stoic solidarity of the Limerick supporters on the INTERNET. Overcome with emotion, he topped it.

1 Like

Unreal. It was only Chelsea they bet.

Klopp saying it was the greatest achievement of his career. I mean really. Liverpool are just one big PR and content machine at this stage.

The amusing thing is their fans lap up it too.

It works brilliantly in fairness. Creates a great buzz among the fans and even gives the lads in bagenalstown and ballisodare a real pep in their step going to work this morning.

Its like last year when that carthorse from Holland united had up front went viral about his first ever trophy.

I don’t think I’ve ever in my life seen anything like your hatred for Manchester United. It’s absolutely visceral :grinning:

I think he means relatively speaking.
No mean feat winning a league cup with a lot of academy players in the line up. Missing world class players like Salah, Jota, Nunez, TAA amongst others. It definitely carries a lot of personal satisfaction when your mentality and values are reflected at all levels of the club especially the academy. To know that you achieved something organic and that came to fruition through hard work rather than throwing money at it obviously means a lot more to him. He leaves the club as a winner too and in the knowledge that the club are in a far better position now than where he found it. He can also watch many of these young players playing for Liverpool for the next 10 years knowing they cut their teeth under his tutelage and guidance.

6 Likes

I have no feelings about united whatsoever?

There was only two lads from the Liverpool academy starting and one of those was useless. The same as Chelsea two academy lads starting.

They re write everything in their own minds.

1 Like

It’s the worst Liverpool team they have put out all year I’d say. Good going to get a result.

Even if Chelsea are useless.

Mentality monsters innit? Winners find a way. Losers makes excuses. Carries for all walks of life really.

1 Like