Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Another week ruined. I’d say you are counting the days until Klopp leaves so you can have some peace at last

7 Likes

Ah it was good win in fairness but they are still top of the league and Chelsea are scutter. Greatest achievement is ridiculous

You could see them young lads standing up around the urgings of a Club Captain like Virgil. You’d feel for the young Chelsea and united lads with the likes of fernandes and Chilwell to follow.

I’d be worried about klopp leaving. With a proper manager Liverpool could be a force in the league.

He had to say something that was going to distract from their fan’s behaviour entering the stadium before the game.

Klopp is an absolutely unbelievable manager. Theyll go to shite without him

1 Like

Yet he’s won as many league titles as claudio ranieri at Leicester.

He’s an incredible fist pumper tho

Just watched the game back. I’d be signing Tosin Adarabioyo this summer if I was dam ashworth.

It was Erik ten Hag who hinted at the reason for the huge number of top flight injuries this season when explaining Rasmus Højlund’s recent muscle twinge.

“It is a risk in high-intensity training,” said the United manager.

He’ll have to go sadly.

Maybe Egg Head should stop them running laps after every defeat. Which is a lot of laps

1 Like

What’s the route cause of Liverpools injury crisis?

Caicedo and similar kicking lumps out of our lads.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Last season was written off due to injuries last season as well.

This season we’re going for the quadruple.

root

1 Like

Once it appears to be accidental the opposition have free rein to maim Liverpool players. The Brentford chap jumped into Jota’s chest, flattened him and then landed on his knee just to mske sure. Ref didn’t even give a free. Same yesterday with Gravenberch, no free or card. Both players off on stretchers. You have dullards saying Liverpool are looking to get opposition players booked.

1 Like

We all remember what Everton done to Virgil last season.

How long will Jota be out for?