Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

https://Twitter.com/samuelluckhurst/status/1762095317170754020?s=46

Who in the name of jaysus is going to pay good money for the likes of Antony? They’d be lucky to get a bag of jerseys for him.

8 Likes

The towel heads could sign a lot of players.

Few out of contract as well

Is he not going to jail?

That antony deal stunk.

April at the earliest I think.

That’s a desperate wart sir Jim has on his cheek

“sir”?

1 Like

Yeah I’m from Donegal

Thats unlikely.

My sources say that Erik ten Hag is essentially a dead man walking.

INEOS are not convinced that EtH is the man to bring United forward to win titles. They want someone for a 3 year plan but don’t feel EtH is the one.

The game against City could be the tipping point where they have to address it with him directly.

The intention was to give ten Hag a chance to show he can turn things around but there isn’t a strong belief that he will be able to produce convincing results. They’re not interested in a 1 year approach to wait and see.

The search for a new manager should begin shortly but expect nothing to be announced until Champions League participation is officially out of reach.

3 Likes

With the butcher, hojlund and shaw I’d expect 4 points
From 6 v city and
The murders.

Informative. I had you down as a Dub for some reason. Hopefully Jimmy gives ye a couple of big days out this summer. I’d love to see one of Derry/Donegal/Galway/Armagh or Mayo win the football.

2 Likes

The levels of twee would be immeasurable

Miki’s at the wheel

:smiley:

Good to see the delusional United lads aren’t just on here

Generally the fellas they want rid of are the fellas they have tied into massive contracts.

They might get a few bob for Rashford.

Not really the case this time.

It doesnt really get more official than a @Copper_pipe post…

2 Likes