Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I’m a sports fan and enjoy Apples postings and the general back and forth footixing in the Man United thread. I haven’t cared about the outcome of a Man Utd match not involving Liverpool in well over a decade. They’ve largely been an irrelevance.

As early as tomorrow is about 2 years too late

7 Likes

They are box office, evidenced by you being glued to every coming and going emanating from the place.i can’t remember the tea lady’s name, Cath maybe, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you knew where she went on her summer jollies. You can’t measure that type magnetism of a football club/ franchise super organisation

Manchester United is box office. MBB and a rake of cunt fans live on this thread…and who can blame them.

1 Like

It’s all relative.

Manchester United 2023/24 thread: 1.2k views
Liverpool Football Club 2023/24 thread: 2.8k views

1 Like

I suppose it is…but they do love to congregate around the United thread. Get upset and offended by everything United…its an extraordinary reach that United have to upset and amaze in the way they do.

Fletcher was excellent. We’d have won the 09 Cl if he wasn’t suspended.

Against Barcelona? No mate

Hargreaves’s too

Some difference between giggs
And fat Anderson than Hargreaves’s and fletcher
In 09.

Barca were missing both their full choice fullbacks, Dani Alves and Eric Abidal.

Barca were miles better than United

1 Like

You shouldn’t even dignify it. We are talking about potenially TBE and basically the original tactical framework of modern football…but yeah, Fletcher wudda done it

Iniesta that night…

1 Like

Have u read the Liverpool thread? Its full of United lads still trying to prove that Big Jurgen has failed :rofl:

Is this a serious opinion?

So there are more liverpool fans on here than utd is your post? The logical conclusion being that of weird fuckers who spend too much on the internet, a higher proportion are more likely to be Liverpool fans.

1 Like

Both clubs are never found wanting in that regard

4 Likes

I tend to avoid anything associated with the cunts like the plague.

1 Like

Probably for the best :rofl:

Not really but fletcher was way better than mctominay.

He was a fine player and was having a fine season in 09.

He was a huge loss.