Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Mount has already won a champions league hasn’t he?

Anthony will flourish this season.

I think Sancho is improving too and will be more suited to style this season.

He’s a good passer and excellent at finding spare with good composure he just isn’t a wide winger many presumed he would be.

That Antony deal stinks

United won’t take the next step until they get rid of Bruno Fernandes.

He is a terrible leader, his body language is shocking, he doesn’t work hard enough, he passes blame… AND

he is the captain. Shocking.

6 Likes

The players that regressed under Ronaldo/Wreck it Ralph have reverted to their previous level. ETH is a bald OGS.

Based on what exactly? I’d coach Ajax to the league title myself.

All I needed to know about the manager was summed up in making the coward and charlatan Fernandes club captain. He had Casemeiro right there. And he chose that fraud.

It doesn’t say much for the rest of league man United managed to finish 3rd last season and reach two cup finals with so many bad players and a bad manager.

They also beat two teams who finished ahead of them in the league also.

One wonders what klopp and the rest of them are at.

Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs had down years. Last year was a shocking standard bar Arsenal until April and City from December

3 Likes

The fact that he apparently wants greenwood back has set serious alarm bells ringing on his judgement too

I don’t believe he’s said anything on greenwood bar refereeing to the public statements.

Man United beat arsenal in September and Man City in January.

The two best teams in the league.

Some going for a team with so many bad players and a bad manager.

Under Erik ten Hag, Man Utd have lost a PL away game against every other top 9 team from 22/23:

◉ 4-0 v Brentford
◉ 6-3 v Man City
◉ 3-1 v Aston Villa
◉ 3-2 v Arsenal
◉ 7-0 v Liverpool
◉ 2-0 v Newcastle
◎ 2-2 v Spurs
◉ 1-0 v Brighton
◉ 2-0 v Spurs

30-8 on aggregate

Look, something is rotten in the core of United.

Mourinho, Van Gal, OGS, ETH, Moyes, Ragnick have all had success prior to and in some cases since leaving United.

I wonder how much power Ferguson still holds in the corridors at the club?

Or maybe it’s the owners.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

It quite possibly could be - or the structure in terms of recruitment or football direction. Something is wrong anyway.

It’s the bloody owners.

I don’t see what their involvement is in the day to day though.

Avran glazer signs off on everything. From who works in the kitchen to the players that are signed.

One of the biggest mistakes ever made in man United was the resigning of players who were done like jones, smallish, lingard, martial etc to protect their transfer value.

It cost the club millions. It was a bizarre idea by Woodward.