Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

there’s no possible way you could know this - so I’ll take it with a pinch of salt, no offence.

You could be right that it’s the owners, but there is definitely something rotten there

Surely you give the owners credit for recruiting such a great manager who’s signing really good players

John mourtagh identified ten hag. Glazers signed off on him.

Ferguson ushered in the Glazers and they had years more success under him. The Glazers have also succeeded in other sports. Simpletons like Gary Neville blame the Glazers to deflect from the more obvious reason for the downfall -entitled fans demanding Megabucks signings to win now.

I was considering giving him some credit for Shaw as well. I wouldn’t say he has Rashford playing above himself, and Lindelof isn’t even first choice. Having seen him for a season in England now I don’t think many would consider ETH to be operating at the same level as the best managers, so it’s hard to expect the team to be operating at the top level.

Sure it’s reported all the time.

He signs off on everything.

As example mourinho and van gal tried to change a room used for big dicks into a players only room for pre game.

Glazer wouldn’t sign off.

Ten hag got it down this summer so they don’t have to stay at a hotel.

Glazer allowed it this time.

He literally signs off on everything.

They tried to run a football club with businessmen since Ferguson left and Gill stepped down.

The culture and strategy were lost.

No he didn’t.

Glazers slowly built up shares in man United once man United were floated on the stock exchange.

To be fair whats hilarious is statememts like Ten Haag is the best manager in the league. I asked u re Fletcher and 09 earlier was it a serious statement now I find myself asking are you constantly wumming. Ten Haag may go on to be a fine manager but at this moment in time has proven next to nothing

The club was in decline for a long time before Ferguson left.

As an example ronaldo won three leagues and champions league nearly on his own.

Nobody could have predicted the player he would become when he signed.

He covered over a lot of cracks at the club.

Ferguson was codyesque in the way he got more out of lads but when you look at a 38 year old Ryan giggs starting a champions league final in 2011 even though he wasn’t good enough to start in 08 it sort of tells you the way things were going.

They are the dangerous sorts that need watching, no wonder he has you in a tizzy every time he posts. Far safer to discuss these things with fellas who listen to fan podcasts and all think with the one mind.

No.

You simply add nothing to any thread only rubbish that isn’t accurate or entertaining.

You made various clueless statements that are wrong so just jog on somewhere else.

Onana is on similar wages to Henderson apparently.

So that 350k de gea a week is another huge saving which doesn’t seem to be reinvested.

Pointing out that you had predicted City would fall away last season and Halland would be the reason for it was one of my contributions here - that was something both accurate and entertaining. Il probably stick around here but I’m sure there are plenty more safe spaces for you petal.

3 Likes

You’ve been in a spin Munster beat Leinster a few years ago.

You tried some bizarre angle about horse racing a few months ago and you got destroyed.

Fulvio registry destroyed you on gaa.

You evidently know nothing about football either.

Just move on.

I’m hearing they’ll be a statement on Greenwood very very soon as in 5 mins time.

2 Likes

Haaland is cart horse. He is pretty useless in any big game I’ve seen.

I saw him on Saturday sort of fall over himself on Saturday.

Julian Alvarez is vastly superior in pretty much every aspect.

City’s treble success in Haalands first season has had an awful impact on you, and whatever podcaster it is you get your opinions from. You are in an emotional state here again now and rambling, take a few minutes for yourself.

Manchester United has concluded its internal investigation into the allegations made against Mason Greenwood.

Our process commenced in February 2023, following all charges against Mason being dropped. Throughout, we have taken into account the wishes, rights and perspective of the alleged victim along with the club’s standards and values, and sought to collate as much information and context as possible. This has required us to proceed with sensitivity and care to obtain evidence not in the public domain, including from those with direct knowledge of the case.

Based on the evidence available to us, we have concluded that the material posted online did not provide a full picture and that Mason did not commit the offences in respect of which he was originally charged. That said, as Mason publicly acknowledges today, he has made mistakes which he is taking responsibility for.

All those involved, including Mason, recognise the difficulties with him recommencing his career at Manchester United. It has therefore been mutually agreed that it would be most appropriate for him to do so away from Old Trafford, and we will now work with Mason to achieve that outcome.

Greenwood: “I want to start by saying I understand that people will judge me because of what they have seen and heard on social media, and I know people will think the worst. I was brought up to know that violence or abuse in any relationship is wrong, I did not do the things I was accused of, and in February I was cleared of all charges. However, I fully accept I made mistakes in my relationship, and I take my share of responsibility for the situations which led to the social media post. I am learning to understand my responsibilities to set a good example as a professional footballer, and I’m focused on the big responsibility of being a father, as well as a good partner. Today’s decision has been part of a collaborative process between Manchester United, my family and me. The best decision for us all, is for me to continue my football career away from Old Trafford, where my presence will not be a distraction for the club. I thank the club for their support since I joined aged seven. There will always be a part of me which is United. I am enormously grateful to my family and all my loved ones for their support, and it is now for me to repay the trust those around me have shown. I intend to be a better footballer, but most importantly a good father, a better person, and to use my talents in a positive way on and off the pitch.”