Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Barney is a great bit of stuff

1 Like

Ferguson buried it himself as a monument to his ego

Sad the way all these media gobshites have gone after Ten Hag this season. They never wanted him, they were all banging the poch drum.

He’s going to make a lot of people look very silly.

1 Like

Sadly it seems they’ll be the ones backing him. Saved by the international break

1 Like

We to break this 3 year cycle of sacking the manager. We have the right manager but unfortunately have some absolutely horrible players. We need Qatar and this will give Ten Hag the power to get rid of players.

Rome wasn’t built in a day.

They overachieved last season which has meant higher expectations this season which is fair enough.

Man United have a really nice side when everyone is fully fit.

They need to improve the squad but that takes time. It’s very hard to sign more than 3/4 good players a year.

1 Like

The likes of Shea Lacey and Kobe Mainoo could be game changers too.

This Lacey has magic in his boots.

Overachieved?
Their budget is astronomical. He has had hundreds of millions.

3 Likes

Meaningless.

Would you fuck off :joy:

3 Likes

I hope they give this Ten Haag fella all the rope in the world.

The manager needs to be able to move players in and out as he sees fit. The situation at the moment with the glazers in charge he cant move players on. Do you think hes happy to still have Maguire, Sancho, Martial and Mctominay at the club?

The issue is the contracts they’ve been give tbf.

Woodward came up with dumbest ideas.

1 Like

Theres a lot of issues at United at the moment and it all comes down to owners who are happy to sit on their hands in Florida checking their bank balance. Man Utd is not currently being run properly, no leadership shown by the owners… look at the Greenwood thing, handed very badly.

Lacey is like a player to me that kills it as a youth player but never kicks a ball for the senior team. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s playing league two by 25yrs old. He is very slight in stature, hope I’m wrong as he does have all the skills.

66K likes, 684 comments - instatroll_football on September 3, 2023: "An emotional couple of minutes for Mark Goldbridge 🤣
(@goldbridgemark @thatguysjokes)"

:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

The Liverpool fans will be thrilled

thats your takeaway? you need help pal.