Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

You get pissy about it mate. I don’t and never have given a fuck.

You’re happy enough taking the over the odds transfer fees for washed up players from that side of the world.

You’d want a fair size of a sword with the neck on that cunt

Hard believe united aren’t in for Mbappe

You’re an awful telpis you poor, tedious cunt.

I wasn’t wrong either

There’s a huge difference between selling a player to a Saudi club and being owned by them. It was a sad way for Henderson to depart in particular. It reflects badly on Hendo but I don’t think Liverpool are sullied by it at all tbh. They didn’t even really recoup anything above the going rate either. £40 million is standard enough for a player like Fabinho who’s still only 29.

Selling a player to a Saudi club is similar to the £49 million sale of Raheem Sterling in 2015 I suppose.

1 Like

What about hurling ones fully behind closed doors and Rob Ryan? Should Hego hand back his player of the year award?

Moveable morals are useful i suppose

Klopp has done a good job at Liverpool no doubt but that team he built should have won more - they should have won at least another EPL title. At their pomp for about 2-3 years they were fantastic. I see them behind now Man City and Arsenal and there’s every chance Man Utd and a rejuvenated Chelsea will pass them out this season too. If he’s to do anything again at the club it’ll essentially be with nearly a new team and I’m not sure he’s one for long term rebuilds.

1 Like

Will be serious pressure on ETH to deliver next year considering the money he’s spent.
Minimum requirement - top 2 finish, SF of the CL and an FA Cup / League Cup trophy

When ETH hears a lad from Ireland called Fran is demanding those targets he will absolutely shit the pot.

100% - and well he should

8 Likes

That’s an astute reading of the situation Fran. I found myself nodding in agreement.

5 Likes

That’s the long and short of it.

8 seasons in charge broke all their transfer records and has won the equivalent of what rannieri won at Leicester With a cup final win v spurs thrown in.

He said last summer he’d the best squad in the world.

5th in the league and humiliated in all the cups.

Hopefully he doesn’t leave or they might get a decent manager in.

Very hard to know but I expect to take one step back this season to take two steps forward next year and win the league 24/25.

It’s hard to believe that 1 step back will be accepted. When is the sale expected to go through?

1 Like

I don’t think the sale will go through.

Since ten hag has been appointed cavani, ronaldo, de gea, pogba and a few more high earners have left.

While none are really losses it isn’t easy to replace so many bodies.

They’ve gone ten years without a title challenge or reaching the semis of the UCL. Ten Hag must deliver

1 Like

They’ll do well. They’re about to spend €100m on some lad from the Italian league to bang a load of goals in.

This thread is fucking hilarious.

1 Like