Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Do you get a medal for that?
:joy::joy:

:thinking:

It’s complete rubbish.

If you are buying a used car do you value it as it’s original value or its current market price?

No but it completely debunks the expensively assembled myth

I have no idea what you’re trying to say here??

For a so called lawyer you are a really shit at making points.

So United were cheaply assembled?

Chairman Levy had flagged most of that. I’m surprised Man U went for him after Spurs felt he wasn’t big enough for the managerial hot seat at White Hart Lane and flunked his interview.

3 Likes

United lost 7 of their last 14 Champions league home games.

They lost 7 of the 96 before that too.

I’d say badly assembled but trying to value Antonio martial at say a 90 million or Harry Maguire at 80 million is simply silly.

thats your go to when you havent an answer to my post

#winning

1 Like

Didn’t United do just that?

I’ve no idea what your question is yet. You usually only deal in degrading comments about women so I’m lost here.

congrats on the new one. i make a lot more degrading comments about men, yourself included. but if you want to sign up to the glas white knight club, please do so

the transfer value is amortized over the length of the contract and includes wages

haaland looks like great value for example, but in reality he’s really expensive

Harry Maguire: Man Utd agree £80m deal to sign Leicester defender | Football News | Sky Sports

Not really no.

They paid 60 million for martial but would have to pay extra money if he won a champions league or he won the ball n door.

Maguire was marketed at 40 million this summer and nobody would pay it.

Both players combined are probably worth 30 million together.

So the expensive squad is simply silly.

Yes we know you are a horrible and incredibly bitter individual.

I’m still not sure what your question is.

When assessing the value of the man united squad there is no real rules.

Usually a mark up off about 20 percent and then 200 million thrown on for good measure.

Look, the fact that they are, or have been made poor by United is neither here nor there. The managers have been given hundreds and hundreds of millions to spend, and they’ve spent it. The United squad is one of the most expensively assembled in world football.
If I explain it to you using a simple analogy, if you went out and bought a rock.of Gibraltar for £300 million, and he was badly trained and broke his leg, was gelded, and then was worth four packs of fags and a tin of spam, you’d still have spent your £300 million.

1 Like