Manchester Utd 2023/24

splitting hairs

Sheikh Jassim’s father owns that newspaper…

Ffs. What a disaster for football and sport in general.

I was born in the wrong generation.

Another TFK exclusive

Is that the image of real person or an AI composite of the faces of Ryan Giggs and Lionel Messi?

And why is he wearing a condom on his head?

I’d love to buy man United and sign the club over to the fans.

This will be so sad.

I’m glad I’m alive to see this day. What a weekend.

Hillarious i have to say.

1 Like

Why is it hilarious ?

Ferguson did this. Him and his ego and his love for horse cum

All the Utd fans giving out about City buying success under the Arabs. Now Utd are going to be doing the same. Utd fans wont be long in forgetting where the money comes from when they start the spending spree.

I’d say most with a brain will lose all interest.

I don’t see what’s remotely amusing about a bunch human rights abusing people taking over a club like Manchester United.

It’ll be a very sad day for football and sport in general.

So you are done with Utd?

Relax. All parties have signed NDAs. This is either bullshit or another propaganda move.

Only copped now that @croppy_boy started up topic.

Sale incoming anyway by looks of it.

A glorious day. Praise allah

Well it’s been a bleak run for football with the Qatar World Cup and Messi fronting a Saudi bid but this would be the end of following man United for me. I’d rather finish second with rashford and Garancho than win something with Mbappe and Harry Kane.

I really hope this doesn’t materialise. I like ten hag too.

Sure there are people here who get their kicks from supporting Nazi invasions of countries, welcome the destruction of the earth’s climate, and wanted Covid to run utterly rampant through unvaccinated populations, so it’s not much of a stretch that there are (mostly the same) people cheerleading the destruction of association football.

This is how all things of value die now, with dimwits on the INTERNET celebrating their destruction.

It’s a huge pity football is going down this route. There’s people attending man United games who work Monday to Friday to afford a season ticket. It’s their sole reason for living almost. Now they have to choose to pack in the very thing that keeps them going from Monday to Friday or else fall in line. It simply isn’t right.

1 Like