Marginalization of (White)/(Straight) Men/ post photos of great sets of tits

misogynist !

:eek:

I was reading boards the other day and in reply to a post asking can one be opposed to same sex marriage and not be homophobe, the replies back were an emphatic no.
Thereā€™s gays campaigning agaisnt this vote so by that definition they are homophobic too

[QUOTE=ā€œscumpot, post: 1113374, member: 182ā€]I claimed from my experience which you are trying to ridiculeā€¦ and you say Iā€™m taking it personallyā€¦you see how crazy that is?..how do you know how many gay people I have discussed this with ?.. you have absolutely no way of quantifying my experience yet youā€™re telling me how ridiculous I am for saying what I have experienced first handā€¦Your experience could be different and thatā€™s fair enoughā€¦Iā€™m not trying to change that because you are entitled to itā€¦
Yes, being heterosexual that would exclude you from being heterophobic ā€¦[/QUOTE]

calm down mate. you are the one name calling here, Iā€™m trying to have the discussion you want to have.

I havent a clue how many gay people you spoke with. Your original post was:

I asked if you only meant gay people could be heterophobic, and you got all emotional and said I am making things up to suit my point. Even though you know have said that is the case.

so your point is that some gay people that you have met are heterophobic because they have a fear of heterosexuals, and that the argument of adoption shouldnt be dismissed out of hand, even though it has no relevance to the upcoming referendum?

its a long way from where you started with your point. I never said you were ridicuolous, I said your original post makes no sense. you were the one calling me a clown and a muldoon. And it took a fair bit to get some sort of explanation of your point. you never said in your experience, or that it was based on people you spoke to, nor that it was only gays you were talking about.

Whats the benefit of marriage over civil partnership for theā€¦ quaaaares??

[QUOTE=ā€œGman, post: 1113402, member: 112ā€]calm down mate. you are the one name calling here, Iā€™m trying to have the discussion you want to have.

I havent a clue how many gay people you spoke with. Your original post was:

I asked if you only meant gay people could be heterophobic, and you got all emotional and said I am making things up to suit my point. Even though you know have said that is the case.

so your point is that some gay people that you have met are heterophobic because they have a fear of heterosexuals, and that the argument of adoption shouldnt be dismissed out of hand, even though it has no relevance to the upcoming referendum?

its a long way from where you started with your point. I never said you were ridicuolous, I said your original post makes no sense. you were the one calling me a clown and a muldoon. And it took a fair bit to get some sort of explanation of your point. you never said in your experience, or that it was based on people you spoke to, nor that it was only gays you were talking about.[/QUOTE]

the new wave of sentiment amongst the muldoons , probably the same fuckwits who marginalised homosexuals in first place annoys meā€¦
second post I said "From what I can see " which usually means its from someoneā€™s perspective or opinion ā€¦no?
of course it was only gay people because I didnā€™t think anyone would consider somebody who is hetrosexual to be a heterophobicā€¦
You asked for an example regards peopleā€™s fears without necessarily being just homophobic,I gave you oneā€¦ thereā€™s others but I didnā€™t want to turn this into a debate about that because that wasnā€™t the original point I was makingā€¦
its just the bully boy tactics that annoy meā€¦let people have their concerns without having to be labelled homophobic, which from what I can see is whats happeningā€¦

My brain hurts.

Skullfucked last night?

By your da.

[QUOTE=ā€œscumpot, post: 1113426, member: 182ā€]the new wave of sentiment amongst the muldoons , probably the same fuckwits who marginalised homosexuals in first place annoys meā€¦
second post I said "From what I can see " which usually means its from someoneā€™s perspective or opinion ā€¦no?
of course it was only gay people because I didnā€™t think anyone would consider somebody who is hetrosexual to be a heterophobicā€¦
You asked for an example regards peopleā€™s fears without necessarily being just homophobic,I gave you oneā€¦ thereā€™s others but I didnā€™t want to turn this into a debate about that because that wasnā€™t the original point I was makingā€¦
its just the bully boy tactics that annoy meā€¦let people have their concerns without having to be labelled homophobic, which from what I can see is whats happeningā€¦[/QUOTE]

strangely enough, I agree with that. I just couldnt understand how you label people as heterophobic. which is what I was trying to understand. And if it is only gays who can be that, then why were you get getting all riled up telling me you never said that and that I was making it up when you now say that is obviously what you meant.

you had a point there somewhere, but it made no sense in your original post, and in your own haste to keep insinuating me as a muldoon and a clown, youā€™ve changed your argument a heap of times to come up with a whole new point that makes some semblance of sense.

thats all I got a chance to readā€¦great palā€¦we move on ā€¦until next timeā€¦

OMFG :eek:

I think faggots should be allowed marry and adopt kids not a bother to them. Let them off to fuck.You can never win against the faggots so for the sake of peace, love and humanity they should be allowed equal status, just like normal people do. Just let them off is what I say. It should keep them quiet for a while.

Oppression, such oppression, itā€™s terrible, itā€™s wroooong, itā€™s yuuuge.

Vote Trump.

Someoneā€™s had a few too many cans of Tuborg.

Cycled down to the offo for some out of date Oranjeboom (8 for ā‚¬5) and currently teaming them up with some aerosols and glue, mate.

A splendid day in Galway, all told.

3 Likes

An average day in Galway all told.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a nice article for the poor marginalised snowflakes who feel that they are entitled to their opinion:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

RTE yet again bowing down to the feminazi ā€“ female presenters have been shoe-horned into leading positions in every category despite being useless cunts ā€” Just wait until the issue of colour is raised and we will have all sorts presenting the Sunday game.

3 Likes