Marginalization of (White)/(Straight) Men/ post photos of great sets of tits

Ibrahim is being lined up to replace Lyster.

1 Like

Seeing as hurling is an Egyptian game Iā€™d have no problem with that.

The hurling fraternity wonā€™t take kindly to someone from the so called weaker countries telling them whats what.

Given that youā€™re a dead ringer for the bould Ibrahim, if he can present The Sunday Game, you never know, it could open up an avenue into GAA broadcasting for yourself too.

1 Like

Nice thread starter here ā€“ Male (man) wants to present on female (woman) orientated stationā€¦

Start off by tracking down the Ballyragget strippers and interviewing them to show they are real people too, not just tits in a trophy.

So do men but if they sit around moping about it they are soft as shit.

Ellen Coyne makes a smashing point here from 0:40 on - that one of the key points of feminism is to make life better for men too, by taking away that air of pressure to behave in a certain way that the likes of @maroonandwhite feel - to take away that air of toxic masculinity which can lead to severe mental health problems when the holder of such ideas fails to live up to their idea of what they should be.

I think those are noble sentiments, which show that feminism is actually the ally of those who dislike it - or at least those who feel internal pressure to publicly voice their dislike of it.

1 Like

Ah sure gwan away an shut up

Like all tits, theyā€™re in atrophy.

Itā€™s just the way it goes.

Believe me mate, not worth the steam off your piss engaging there. Could cut to shreds but genuinely not right in this case.

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. Get better soon, mate.

Funny though

Sheā€™s a fine looking Sheila.

She seems to have torched her bra. I approve!

A feminist with a faceful of botox so she looks a more attractive mating proposition.
Itā€™s the way itā€™s gone I suppose.

2 Likes

She comes from.a family of women. I suppose thatā€™s also the way itā€™s gone now

Itā€™s a pretty divided movement really .