Maroonandwhite has lost it

@maroonandwhite cleaning house :clap:

[quote=“Bandage, post: 875987, member: 9”]I’m still quite unsure about what happened today as I was only paying fleeting visits to TFK due to work and international business travel commitments.

But I see @maroonandwhite has deleted a decidedly nasty post that was directed against me on the Wexford GAA thread.

I take that as a token of his regret and an admission of his guilt. I stand by for a formal apology. If I know @maroonandwhite as well as I think then the apology (like the strops) should be made on multiple threads.

Now hurry up and get on with it, old buddy.[/quote]

The classy thing would be to apologise. But what are ya gonna do.

I was a cunt, out of line, and woefully misinformed. Out of line with you and chewy louie who are both still cunts. Mac too. As for fran mbb and fucking croppy boy they can fuck right off, now that this is over they are back as the forums figures of derision, hope they like it.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 875987, member: 9”]I’m still quite unsure about what happened today as I was only paying fleeting visits to TFK due to work and international business travel commitments.

But I see @maroonandwhite has deleted a decidedly nasty post that was directed against me on the Wexford GAA thread.

I take that as a token of his regret and an admission of his guilt. I stand by for a formal apology. If I know @maroonandwhite as well as I think then the apology (like the strops) should be made on multiple threads.

Now hurry up and get on with it, old buddy.[/quote]

Just drop the ban hammer on him!

[quote=“maroonandwhite, post: 876003, member: 1406”]The classy thing would be to apologise. But what are ya gonna do.

I was a cunt, out of line, and woefully misinformed. Out of line with you and chewy louie who are both still cunts. Mac too. As for fran mbb and fucking croppy boy they can fuck right off, now that this is over they are back as the forums figures of derision, hope they like it.[/quote]

Fuck off you seething twat

Im serious about the moderating offer.People like Maroon and White need some manners put on them!

[quote=“maroonandwhite, post: 876003, member: 1406”]The classy thing would be to apologise. But what are ya gonna do.

I was a cunt, out of line, and woefully misinformed. Out of line with you and chewy louie who are both still cunts. Mac too. As for fran mbb and fucking croppy boy they can fuck right off, now that this is over they are back as the forums figures of derision, hope they like it.[/quote]

No worries, pal.

It’s totally understandable that you’d think I was jealous of your thread. Yes, I repeat, jealous of a thread.

And that this jealousy consumed me to such an extent that I went and did something as despicable as changing a thread title to “The Maroonandwhite Show”.

No wonder you went marauding around the forum launching attacks on me on a series of different threads. You were left with absolutely no other option.

You fucking odd cunt.

Fuck off back to Cork.

Banal Cunt,

[quote=“Bandage, post: 876013, member: 9”]No worries, pal.

It’s totally understandable that you’d think I was jealous of your thread. Yes, I repeat, jealous of a thread.

And that this jealousy consumed me to such an extent that I went and did something as despicable as changing a thread title to “The Maroonandwhite Show”.

No wonder you went marauding around the forum launching attacks on me on a series of different threads. You were left with absolutely no other option.

You fucking odd cunt.[/quote]
Did you just type that while waiting for your luggage, mate?

[quote=“Bandage, post: 876013, member: 9”]No worries, pal.

You fucking odd cunt.[/quote]

Yeah well i thought you were the only one who could change a thread title, and as the title was changed it is understandable actually.

Who checks in luggage on a one day business trip?

What are you on about, pal?

men about town with important documentation

Fair point. I just thought it strange that somebody would make a post like that minutes after stepping from a plane. Modern technology I suppose. I probably jumped the gun a bit.

The Christmas spirit really does wonders and brings out the best in people.

See above. No offence meant, pal.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 876015, member: 348”]Fuck off back to Cork.

Banal Cunt,[/quote]

And you fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out of.:smiley:

Horsebox badly exposed there as a bullshitter. Mugged off in fact.

I landed in DUB at 18.55 on the 17.35 LCY flight. What’s it to you when and where I post anyway? Cunt.

Mark Renton stop sending me threatening pm’s you latch!

Go fuck yourself you horrible prick.