Matchday 1 - versus IBRC (in special liquidation)

Squad is as follows:

Bandage (vc)
Rocko ©
Cesc4
briantinnion
Scrunchie
Nemesis
Emmet

Kick off 8pm at the YMCA Campus.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 755276, member: 6”]
Kick off 8pm at the YMCA Campus.[/quote]

Thought it was 7pm (per Whattsapp)

Could very well be Scrunchie. I will check.

7pm pal.

Best of luck mates, I reckon I know some cunts playing for the enemy.

Forza TFK.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 755276, member: 6”]Squad is as follows:

Bandage (vc)
Rocko ©
Cesc4
briantinnion
Scrunchie
Nemesis
Emmet

Kick off 8pm at the YMCA Campus.[/quote]

I’m gutted that a last minute offer didn’t come in for me after legging it to the nations capital before midnight last night. I can’t even bring myself to attend tonight, it will hurt so much.

TFK 1 IBRC (in special liquidation) 1
Scrunchie (38") Rocko OG (56")

Sin Bin: Nemesis (78" - 88")

Rocko gave an interview to TFK TV afterwards. Here is what he had to say…

"I take part responsibility for their goal.

I was heroic otherwise.

Wasn’t that bad a result given we’d two ringers and had a sin binning, though the ringers did well.

Turns out the dickhead from the email is an even bigger dickhead in real life. What a fucking baby"

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 755353, member: 1408”]TFK 1 IBRC (in special liquidation) 1
Scrunchie (38") Rocko OG (56")

Sin Bin: Nemesis (78" - 88")[/quote]

What was the sinbin for?

A reasonably mis-timed tackle to be fair but it was moments after our illustrious leader was involved in a fracas with the IBRC dickhead. Ref buckled.

The unbeaten season is on :clap:

Any sledging doled out to those Anglo cunts?

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 755354, member: 1408”]Rocko gave an interview to TFK TV afterwards. Here is what he had to say…

"I take part responsibility for their goal.

I was heroic otherwise.

Wasn’t that bad a result given we’d two ringers and had a sin binning, though the ringers did well.

Turns out the dickhead from the email is an even bigger dickhead in real life. What a fucking baby"[/quote]
I stand by every word of that.

Obviously I was disappointed by their goal but my clearance in the first half when I denied them a certain goal despite being on the ground and with my back to the ball was as good a defensive play as you’ll ever see.

Should have won the game but we did well to see out the spell with a man disadvantage. I would fucking love to have beaten that prick but time will catch up with an arsehole like that.

Player Ratings:
Bandage 7.8
Tinnion 5
Rocko 7.9
Nemesis 7,6
Cesc4 7.7
Scrunchie 7.75
Emmett 7.95

That was an amazing block alright, I’ll give you that.

It was epic all right but still nowhere near as good as the initial head and chest control followed by the authoritative finish for his goal.

At least there’s only 2 more OG’s to go to fill the seasons quota

I was chatting to briantinnion in the bath after tonight’s game and he was disappointed with the point. His take was that we were 1-0 up at half time and looked more likely to score again prior to the unfortunate concession. That said, Rocko also made a fair point above in that we did well without a few regular players and the new bhoys performed admirably. Nemesis stepped back in like he’d never been away and young Emmett was a revelation - he’ll need to be managed very carefully and I don’t think he’ll play many games this season but I trust Rocko to bring him in every now and again, if required.

Overall, I think we’ll improve from tonight and the spirit was certainly still there judging by the various brawls throughout the second half, most of which involved Rocko. But some of those lads were cunts and the absolute shameful irony of IBRC appealing to the officials for tighter application of laws/regulations and stronger penalties was fucking galling. We’ll beat the bastards later on in the season though - you can bank on that.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 755392, member: 9”]I was chatting to briantinnion in the bath after tonight’s game and he was disappointed with the point. His take was that we were 1-0 up at half time and looked more likely to score again prior to the unfortunate concession. That said, Rocko also made a fair point above in that we did well without a few regular players and the new bhoys performed admirably. Nemesis stepped back in like he’d never been away and young Emmett was a revelation - he’ll need to be managed very carefully and I don’t think he’ll play many games this season but I trust Rocko to bring him in every now and again, if required.

Overall, I think we’ll improve from tonight and the spirit was certainly still there judging by the various brawls throughout the second half, most of which involved Rocko. But some of those lads were cunts and the absolute shameful irony of IBRC appealing to the officials for tighter application of laws/regulations and stronger penalties was fucking galling. We’ll beat the bastards later on in the season though - you can bank on that.[/quote]
I usually don’t mind a bit of sledging but one of those pricks had a laugh at Chocolate Mice for waiting for a fax in the 51 last night and I lost the head.

I’m seriously weighing up elevating them above Mespill in terms of cuntishness.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 755402, member: 1”]I usually don’t mind a bit of sledging but one of those pricks had a laugh at Chocolate Mice for waiting for a fax in the 51 last night and I lost the head.

I’m seriously weighing up elevating them above Mespill in terms of cuntishness.[/quote]

Bastards…

[quote=“Rocko, post: 755402, member: 1”]

I’m seriously weighing up elevating them above Mespill in terms of cuntishness.[/quote]

No way.

You were badly missed tonight Farmer.

One of the balls went over the fencing and we had no one to fetch it