Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

I was just going to say that I am pleased that my concept from 2009 has now been acted upon and that I was happy to waive the fees for my idea to the benefit of Limerick City.

http://richardharrisfilmfestival.com/

7 Likes

Welcome back pal! stunning scenes.

I’ve had to return Watchyourtoes to help my friends Bandage and Rocko. They have done a great service to the country and I don’t want to let them down.

3 Likes

You should have waited until Easter and the resurrection but fuck it!

…and leave again on Ascension Sunday?

Ah no stick around for a bit, I was worried about the match in Ennis next week but your return will rattle the Clare lads and victory will surely follow.

1 Like

Any local info for us @Watchyourtoes

Jaysus, it appears that this row bwtween The Well and Crecora over the two under 14s has taken a sinister turn…

2 Likes

I blame Ard Scoil Ris :laughing:

I’ve actually heard that story before, the young lad is supposed to be excellent. In fairness to Crecora they had a fella lift the Club AI in a blueshirt there on Paddy’s day. Crecora clubman according to the Leaders finest till he turned 21, which is wrong if you were to take a proper parish clubmans view on it.

The thing was found only a stones throw from my own house mad shit! a pipe bomb of some sort the place was swarming with armed response and detectives I couldn’t even drive down to the shop the poor mother was in a frenzy saying it was ISIS :smile:

1 Like

Good to hear you’ve survived this appalling act of terror pal.

Small bit shook pal,I never stared out a window as much in my life until this evening.

I am concerned at how few Limerick posters are knocking round here this morning. Perhaps they have bene out cleaning up Limerick for JP & Paulie?

The Curragower got a very good review in the Irish Times this morning.

I was indeed :clap:

Have you tweeted your photo yet? #TLC2

Very overrated for food in my opinion. Apparently it’s a nice spot for a drink but it’s out of the way and full of rugby heads I’d say.

What time does it open in the mornings ?

I was going to go there a few Saturday’s ago for breakfast but it was closed, got a super full Irish in the Locke instead

Rugby heads and cunts like @ChocolateMice is all you’ll find in there.