Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Is the halfbacks brother in charge again? Rich enough for askeaton man to be giving lip about hurling.

Thatā€™s below the belt mate. :eek:

Calling @Smark @The_Most_Infamous @glasagusban

Please recommend a nice bistro / restaurant for this evening in Limerick.

The French Table on Steamboat Quay, The Cornstore on Thomas St., The Treasury, The Curragower across the river, Azur near Barringtons Hospital, Freddys Bistro just off the top of Oā€™Connell Stā€¦loads of good places to eat in Limerick

1 Like

Itā€™s for my folks who are staying in Limerick tonight. Of all those, which would be tops?

Packet and tripe Saturday here in my gaffe mate. You can drop in later on, Iā€™ll put some aside for you.

Iā€™ve only been to Freddys and Cornstore, and find that Freddys is far superior (doubt theyā€™ll get a table tonight though). French Table, Treasury, and Azur all well-rated, and Iā€™ve eaten in Curragower too actually, but itā€™s more of a pub vibe (good chicken wings though).

1 Like

No 1 Perry Square is a lovely restaurant in a nice part of limerick, Georgian Quarter by the peopleā€™s park.

1 Like

Azur or French Table for your folks pal :+1:

2 Likes

If itā€™s for the folks mate tell them to head to Azur.

They wonā€™t go wrong in there. Great food.

2 Likes

Stay where you are, there are enough floor sweepers here at the minute. The Pallasgreen lads have that element of the labour market sewn up.

Azur is a good spot,nice pints of peroni in there too

1 Like

Thanks lads. They tried a few places on the phone, and no joy - so Curragower it is. Next time Iā€™m in Limerick Iā€™ll hit the Azur.

I enjoyed Treasury / The Treasury, which was recommended by the chaps here.

They can watch the rugby while they eat

Thatā€™s pretty shit.

Good news.

The story checks out. I just passed John Moran at the train station.

1 Like

No 1 Pery Square restaurant was mentioned here a few times recently. Was there for the first time last Saturday. Very lovely setting, nicest looking place Iā€™ve been to in a while. However, I didnā€™t care for the food at all, I would not recommend.

1 Like