Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Dirty bastards.

Lucky bastards.

The Savoy Hotel has a lot of explaining to do this morning. :angry:

Some fairly bad pr. That doorman isnā€™t going to have a merry Christmas

I know both chaps and worked with them in Mary I - Ronan is a gas man and I was saddened and angered reading those words - Jay is alright too but donā€™t go looking for his rap vids on youtube :eek:ā€¦ tho he has made some good short films in recent years that were nominated for awards.

I stayed in the Savoy last Valentineā€™s weekend for the memorable Limerick-Wexford NHL opener. I wonā€™t darken its doors again.

What happened in the Savoy?

Did you have breakfast there? Itā€™s a real treat - Next time iā€™m up it will be the first place I will go. The Limerick ham is unreal.

Despicable cunts.

1 Like

They ordered a young wheelchair bound man, who had ordered food and drink while waiting for a friend to join him in the hotel bar, to leave the premises as itā€™s busy season and he was taking up too much space.

I see choco has said he knows these lads so fair enough. But when I read it this mornign I was thinking that it could not be true. What kind of a gorilla did they have on the door at all

Jesusā€¦

Where did you see that? Video of it?

Live facebook timeline of the event - Ronan was captured sadly trudging off in his wheel chair in the rain outside the Savoy ā€¦ @Bandage - How did it come to your attention ,pal?

Helicopter over the Shannon :cry:

Two furniture delivery guys I believe -

Jayā€™s status update went viral and appeared on my Facebook timeline, mate.

1 Like

???

Not one of you better posts

Statement from the Savoy and they have gone after this chaps IQ now saying the he misunderstood the request and was not asked to leave the premises.

cc @Bandage, @gilgamboa, @Smark, @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr, @Julio_Geordio

More to follow.