Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

He was alive today and belting out you are my sunshine when I passed

You are my sunshine sounds remarkably like oh susanna tbf. If old Tom is proof of anything itā€™s that the ten thousand hour rule is bullshit :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m only really right now tbh. Great craic.

They wereā€¦Fedamore is a different story though.

Awful family.

Its an establishment inhabited and owned by FG blueshirt types, so Batt and all decent people wouldnā€™t be seen in there.

1 Like

@Bandage it appears The Treasury has shut down

Thatā€™s a surprise, were the crowd from the Jasmine etc involved in that place? The daughter was working there when it opened first but sheā€™s running another clothes shop in town now.

Sheā€™s had multiple businesses that wan.

Gutting news but Iā€™ll always hold dear memories of Valentineā€™s weekend 2016.

1 Like

And people laughed at me for saying their portions looked too small.

3 Likes

Made a bOoking there Monday and it was closed Saturday with no notice.

Its about time a restaurant closed in Limerick there has been nothing but new ones opening last number of years. I donā€™t know how they can all carve out a living

2 Likes

Wokin will be gone as well soon anyway if my complaint about the grub is followed up on

Also wouldnā€™t accept card payment which is generally a sign that a business is fucked

Wokking is an utter shit hole. I remember going in there about ten years ago and thinking it was fairly good, a lot of people went there back then. But there was sparse choice of eating house ten years ago and its been utterly left behind now by many, many superior places. Youā€™d want your head examined going in there these days.

2 Likes

Bit of a shock, no?

Was never there myself but a lot of people I knew seemed to go there, said it used be fairly busy.

Be amazed if it closes or is fucked financially, I believe the same family own all the restaurants on that street , along with Chocolat across the road and all the Z-We-tons (I think).

1 Like

So will we pal. So will we.

1 Like

The Treasury is out of cash :flushed:

In the maldron grand spot food is nice, on the gins

In Southhill ?