Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Portions and fine dining , lolz.

2 Likes

Do yourself a favour mate and take her for food the 13th. You’ll be mugged off with overpriced shite food on valentines.

1 Like

The West Limerick is strong in this one…

4 Likes

“Can I get a pint of mi wadi and a portion of mash with the duck a l’orange love?”

3 Likes

If a woman kicks up about that then she’s not the one for you. She’ll have your wages gone on handbags and makeup

No special offers as far as I recall. Portions were standard enough.

Have you ever had a shit in the yoke they use to take money in a petrol station out of hours @AppleCrumbled

1 Like

Them McDonaghs are absolute headcases. I think they were run out of Abbeyfeale.

''Tis bad when your run out of abbeyfeale

And Fedamore & Pallas?

Same crowd I assume.
Gives a Fedamore address in that article

1 Like

Nice likeness, no harm has come to Tom I hope?

That stretch of road between Charleville and Rourkes Cross must be one of the worst in the country for accidents. Another crash there tonight not far from the Charleville Park Hotel, had to detour by Kilmallock, Bruree and eventually out at Rourkes Cross again where the road was blocked off.

Load of people killed on that stretch over the last ten or fifteen years.

That’s on the wall by Tom’s usual perch. Tom was playing away when my life
Partner saw it today and had a big chat with him. Tom was delighted with the portrait

1 Like

The best thing to do with Tom is keep him chatting so that you don’t have to listen to him murdering Oh Susanna.

I was at the French Table for the first time in years recently, I thought it was pure shite.

It’s lethal. Very dangerous trying to turn right onto it coming from the Bruree side.

Was there over Christmas. Was fairly disappointed myself

And was Tom happy with it?

1 Like